PURCHASE OR REFINANCE A FLORIDA HOME! We’re the Florida Mortgage Experts and we take pride in helping Florida homebuyers with their biggest purchase. We welcome all situations and will do everything in our power to make your next Florida mortgage quick and easy. No matter if this is your first Florida mortgage, move up home, or even an investment home, we will provide all the information you need to help you find and get your best Florida mortgage.
REFINANCE YOUR FLORIDA MORTGAGE AND SAVE! Refinancing your Florida mortgage gives you the opportunity to lower your monthly mortgage payments, pay less interest or change your mortgage terms. To refinance your mortgage basically means that you are taking out a completely new Florida mortgage, with a new term and interest rate to replace your current mortgage.
It’s important to note that during a mortgage refinance, you may be required to get a new home appraisal, along with providing similar documentation that you presented when you initially purchased your Florida home.
•FHA LENDERS- Min 3.5% down payment minimum 580 fico or 10% down with a 550 fico. Seller paid closing cost up to 6%. Gift from family OK! With am FHA mortgage you can purchase a Florida home 3 years after a foreclosure, 2 years after a chapter 7 bankruptcy and 12 months after a chapter 13 bankruptcy. Please Note- The 3 year waiting period after a foreclosure starts when the title/deed is transferred out of your name.
•VA MORTGAGE- 100% VA loan financing with a minimum 550 credit score. Seller paid closing cost up to 4%. Purchase a Florida home using VA certificate of eligibility or/and DD214 waiting only 2 years after a foreclosure or bankruptcy.
•PORTFOLIO LENDERS- Purchase 1 day our of Foreclosure, Short Sale, Bankruptcy down to a 500 credit score. Loans up to 1 million with credit scores down to 500. Up to 80% Loan To Value. 30 year fixed no prepayment penalty.
•BANK STATEMENT ONLY LENDERS- Must be self employed a minimum 2 years. Must have 3 trade lines for 12 months on the credit report. Transfers from business account OK! All persons listed on bank statements must be used on the loan application. No tax returns needed. 24 months personal bank statements used to qualify. Up to 80% LTV up to 50% DTI. No seasoning after a Florida short sale or Florida foreclosure 2nd homes and investment properties OK!.
• JUMBO FLORIDA MORTGAGE- Your Florida mortgage amount exceeds the current conforming home loan limit (in most cases $417,000), a Jumbo loan is likely the best choice for you. Jumbo loans can be of the fixed or adjustable variety.
• INTEREST ONLY FLORIDA MORTGAGE- An interest only mortgage is great if you are interested in the lowest possible monthly payment for an initial period of time.
• ADJUSTABLE RATE MORTGAGE (ARM)- Savvy borrowers will want to take advantage of the lowest rate available with an adjustable rate mortgage! It's a great loan option if rates are on the decline or you're staying in your home for a short time.
• MANUFACTURED AND MODULAR HOMES- We get borrowers approved every day to purchase a Florida home with a bad credit past. FHA mortgage and VA mortgage approvals are among the easiest loan programs for Florida bad credit mortgage applicants.
• BAD CREDIT FLORIDA MORTGAGE- We get borrowers approved every day to purchase a Florida home with a bad credit past. FHA mortgage and VA mortgage approvals are among the easiest loan programs for Florida bad credit mortgage applicants.
• NO CREDIT SCORE FLORIDA MORTGAE LENDERS- Florida mortgage applicants with no credit score get approved every day to purchase a Florida home with no credit score or lack of credit using alternate trade lines.
• 30 YEAR FIXED RATE FLORIDA MORTGAGE- The 30 year fixed rate Florida mortgage is one of the most popular and secure options available for Florida homebuyers and home owners who want your monthly payments to be low and never change.
• 15 YEAR FIXED RATE FLORIDA MORTGAGE- If you're looking to save thousands in interest expense and you want to own your home quicker versus a 30 year fixed rate mortgage, a 15 year fixed rate mortgage could be good for you. Plus, your payment and interest rate will never change during the term of this mortgage.
FLORIDA-MORTGAGE-LENDERS.COM s pleased to offer disciplined credit alternatives for Florida bad credit mortgage applicants who can demonstrate the ability to repay, but otherwise don’t meet agency guidelines due to various reasons, including:
- Prior housing/credit events
- High DTI
- Non-traditional credit
- Lack of mortgage or rental history
- Gift Fund limits
As Florida mortgage applicant you can achieve homeownership for the first time or help re-establish Florida homeownership after a bad credit housing/credit event.
FLORIDA NITCH LOAN PRODUCT FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Loan Amount up to $2 Million.
- Florida bankruptcy, foreclosure BK/FC/DIL > 24 months.
- Short Sale < 24 months with 0 x 30 x 12.
- DTI up to 60% with compensating factors.
- Purchase Florida mortgage money, Rate Term and Cash-out refinance to $350,000.
- Florida Non-warrantable condominiums.
- Unlimited financed properties on owner-occupied.
- Florida Non-traditional credit.
- 5/1 ARM and 30 year Fixed options available.
- Maximum LTV 80%.
- Flexible pay history requirements.
- Minimum FICO 620.
- 100% Gift from family members.
- Florida First Time Homebuyers allowed.
- No Pre-Payment Penalties.
- Rent-free borrowers allowed.