Florida Mortgage Lenders has built a reputation on creating custom mortgage solutions and delivering the ultimate in personal service. Florida Mortgage Lenders has an extensive lender network that allows us to provide flexible portfolio programs for clients with non-traditional lending needs, including a comprehensive selection of FHA, VA, USDA, Conventional, alt-doc, no-tax-return, and asset-based loan programs for all bad credit profiles.
FLORIDA MORTGAGE OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- PURCHASE- Florida mortgage programs include FHA, VA Conventional, USDA, Hard Money, Bad Credit, No Credit loan options and many more.
- REFINANCE- Our Florida mortgage refinancing programs include and are not limited to: Cashout and Rate and term refinancing for FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA, Hard Money, Bank Credit, No Credit and many more.
- CONVENTIONAL- 15, 20, 30 and 40 Fixed Rate Mortgage loans.
- FHA MORTGAGE PROGRAMS - Purchase or Refinance Down to a 530 fico.
- VA MORTGAGE- VA mortgage programs 100% financing down to a 580 fico.
- USDA MORTGAGE- 100% Florida USA mortgage programs.
- INVESTOR LOANS- Florida investor mortgage programs to purchase or refinance Florida investment real estate.
- SECOND FLORIDA HOMES-Florida second home buyers can apply for up to 97% financing to purchase a second home in Florida.
- CONDO LOANS- Florida condo loans.
- JUMBO- Luxury Florida mortgage programs for loans above 417,000.
- CONDOTEL- Purchase or refinance a Florida condotel mortgage.
- HOMEPATH- 97% Homepath financing to purchase a Florida home.
- FIRST TIME BUYER- We have several first time Florida homebuyer mortgage programs.
- NO CREDIT SCORE- No credit score borrowers can now qualify for a Florida mortgage using our no credit score Florida mortgage programs.
- MANUFACTURED- FHA manufactured home loans to purchase or refinance doublewide manufactured homes built after June, 15, 1976.
- HARD MONEY- Hard money equity Florida mortgage lenders to purchase or refinance Florida real estate.
- BAD CREDIT- We provides Florida mortgage loans to borrower bad credit mortgage histories.
- MORTGAGE PROGRAMS- With the ever changing Florida mortgage market we offer many Florida mortgage programs that listed.
- FLORIDA MORTGAGE LENDERS.COM- We offer many national Florida mortgage lenders offering hundreds of different Florida mortgage programs for your purchase or refinances. Our access to so many mortgage lenders allows us to find the best Florida FHA mortgage options for all loan profiles.
WE GET ASKED THIS QUESTION EVERY DAY! WHATS YOUR MINIMUM CREDIT SCORE? THE ANSWER IS, IT DEPENDS ON 2 THINGS!
Which lender is funding your loan.
- How much money do you have saved for a downpayment.
DECENT TO EXCELENT CREDIT = VERY LITTLE MONEY OUT OF POCKET.
POOR TO BAD CREDIT= LARGE DOWNPAYMENT
We Welcome All Credit Profiles and Get Approvals Down To 500 Credit Scores!!
All the major depository banks like Bank of America, Suntrust, Credit Unions etc. have very strict overlays in addition to FHA, fannie, freddie mac minimum home loan requirments. When you apply for a mortgage at a major bank and they tell you their minimum credit score requirement usually ranges between 640-660. This does not mean that there are not other Florida mortgage options to fund your loan with your current credit score... It means that thats the banks minimum credit score requirement.
After the Florida housing bubble burst in 2007 all the major banks raised their minimum credit score requirments for approving mortgages. Because the banks make the rules for loans they will approve, they may require a minimum credit score of 660. These guidelines are the bank's requirments. And, it does not mean there are not other lenders that will approve your loan request.
US Mortgage Lenders has options for all credit profiles including homebuyers with prior bankruptcy, foreclosure, deed-in-lieu, or short sale.