PURCHASE OR REFINANCE A FLORIDA HOME! We’re the Florida Mortgage Experts and we take pride in helping Florida homebuyers with their Biggest Purchase. We will do everything in our power to make your next Florida mortgage quick and easy. No matter if this is your first Florida mortgage, or a move up home, even an investment home, we will provide all the information to help you find and get your best Florida mortgage.
REFINANCE YOUR FLORIDA MORTGAE AND SAVE! Refinancing your Florida mortgage gives you the opportunity to lower your monthly mortgage payments, pay less interest or change your mortgage terms. To refinance your mortgage basically means that you are taking out a completely new Florida mortgage, with a new term and interest rate to replace your current mortgage.
It’s important to note that during a mortgage refinance, you may be required to get a new home appraisal, along with providing similar documentation that you presented when you initially purchased your Florida home.
If you're not sure which loan option is best for you, call us at 954-667-9110 and we'll be happy to help you.
POPULAR FLORIDA MORTGAGE OPTIONS INCLUDE:
• 30 YEAR FIXED RATE FLORIDA MORTGAGE- The 30 year fixed rate Florida mortgage is one of the most popular and secure options available for Florida homebuyers and home owners who want your monthly payments to be low and never change. Apply now for a 30 year fixed rate mortgage.
• 15 YEAR FIXED RATE FLORIDA MORTGAGE- If you're looking to save thousands in interest expense and you want to own your home quicker versus a 30 year fixed rate mortgage, a 15 year fixed rate mortgage could be good for you. Plus, your payment and interest rate will never change during the term of this mortgage. Apply now for a 15 year fixed rate Florida mortgage.
• FHA MORTGAGE LOAN-FHA mortgages offer the most flexibility and rate security with it. An FHA mortgage is an easy way to get a new Florida home loan. Down payments can be as low as 3.5%. Apply now for your FHA loan.
• VA MORTGAGE LOAN- With relaxed credit standards and low down payment options, the VA loan is geared specifically to help veterans and military personnel get a mortgage and own a home. Apply now for your VA loan.
• JUMBO FLORIDA MORTGAGE- Your Florida mortgage amount exceeds the current conforming home loan limit (in most cases $417,000), a Jumbo loan is likely the best choice for you. Jumbo loans can be of the fixed or adjustable variety. Apply now for a Jumbo loan.
• INTEREST ONLY FLORIDA MORTGAGE- An interest only mortgage is great if you are interested in the lowest possible monthly payment for an initial period of time. Apply now for an interest only mortgage.
• ADJUSTABLE RATE MORTGAGE (ARM)- Savvy borrowers will want to take advantage of the lowest rate available with an adjustable rate mortgage! It's a great loan option if rates are on the decline or you're staying in your home for a short time. Apply now for your ARM.
• MANUFACTURED AND MODULAR HOMES- We get borrowers approved every day to purchase a Florida home with a bad credit past. FHA mortgage and VA mortgage approvals are among the easiest loan programs for Florida bad credit mortgage applicants. Apply now for a bad credit Florida mortgage.
• BAD CREDIT FLORIDA MORTGAGE- We get borrowers approved every day to purchase a Florida home with a bad credit past. FHA mortgage and VA mortgage approvals are among the easiest loan programs for Florida bad credit mortgage applicants. Apply now for a bad credit Florida mortgage.
• NO CREDIT SCORE FLORIDA MORTGAE LENDERS- Florida mortgage applicants with no credit score get approved every day to purchase a Florida home with no credit score or lack of credit using alternate trade lines. Apply now for a no credit score Florida mortgage.
Florida Mortgage Lenders.com - has built a reputation on creating custom mortgage solutions and delivering the ultimate in personal service. Florida Mortgage Lenders has an extensive lender network that allows us to provide flexible portfolio programs for clients with non-traditional lending needs, including a comprehensive selection of FHA, VA, USDA, Conventional, alt-doc, no-tax-return, and asset-based loan programs for all bad credit profiles.