There's no better way for Melbourne Beach Florida military members and veterans to finance that Melbourne Beach Florida home than with a VA mortgage. With Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com, you're sure to get the best VA mortgage deal to finance 100 percent of your home. You may qualify for a loan worth more than $417,000. To find out, complete our simple form as the first step in obtaining a Melbourne Beach Florida VA mortgage.
FLORIDA VA MORTGAGE LENDERS – VA MORTGAGE ADVANTAGES INCLUDE:
- Minimum 550 Credit Score!
- Insured by the Veterans Administration
- Seller paid closing cost up to 4% of the sale price
- 100% Financing - No Monthly mortgage insurance.
- VA mortgage Amounts to $417,000
- Jumbo VA loans to $700,000
- VA Streamlined Refinance Available
- Funding Fee can be Financed
- Competitive Rates
- Easier Qualifying No Credit Score VA Mortgages OK
USE THE VA MORTGAGE TO PURCHASE A MELBOURNE BEACH HOME WITH $0 DOWN
Now more than ever Melbourne Beach mortgage lenders are requiring large down payments, many loan programs require 10-20% down, putting home ownership out of reach for many Melbourne Beach Florida first time home buyers. A VA mortgage loan is perfect for VA families and Melbourne Beach Florida first time home buyers because the borrower can finance 100% of the home's value and purchase with $0 down payment. And, the seller can credit up to 4% to cover all of your closing cost.
THE VA MORTGAGE IS EASIER TO QUALIFY FOR!
Because many Melbourne Beach Florida first-time home buyers typically don't have a lot of established credit, getting qualified for a conventional mortgage can be difficult. The credit and income standards are not as strict. But with a VA mortgage loans are much easier to qualify for making the process easier.
Because the VA mortgage is backed by the government, Melbourne Beach VA mortgage lenders do not require PMI (private mortgage insurance) which is an added monthly expense. Interest rates for Melbourne Beach Florida VA mortgages are typically lower than conventional loans. These two advantages could add up to big savings for veteran homebuyers.
MELBOURNE BEACH FLORIDA VA CITY DATA
Population in 2013: 3,137 (100% urban, 0% rural). Population change since 2000: -5.9%
Males: 1,665 (53.1%)
Females: 1,472 (46.9%)
Median resident age: 49.0 years
Florida median age: 41.5 years
Zip codes: 32951.
Estimated median household income in 2013: $57,794 (it was $57,035 in 2000)
Melbourne Beach: $57,794
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $36,174 (it was $31,489 in 2000)
Melbourne Beach town income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $302,000 (it was $160,300 in 2000)
Melbourne Beach: $302,000
Mean prices in 2013: All housing units: $173,273; Detached houses: $180,730; Townhouses or other attached units: $156,507; In 2-unit structures: $219,026; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $183,581; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $224,992; Mobile homes: $57,692; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $91,726
Median gross rent in 2013: $1,451.
MELBOURNE FLORIDA HOT TOPICS:
- MELBOURNE FL BAD CREDIT FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS
- MELBOURNE SHORES FL MORTGAGE LENDERS
- MELBOURNE BEACH FL MORTGAGE LENDERS
- WEST MELBOURNE FLORIDA VA MORTGAGE LENDERS
- MELBOURNE FLORIDA VA MORTGAGE LENDERS
- MELBOURNE BEACH FLORIDA VA MORTGAGE LENDERS
- MELBOURNE FL FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS
- MELBOURNE BEACH FL FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS
- WEST MELBOURNE FL FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS
- MELBOURNE SHORES FL FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS