12 or 24 Month Florida Bank Statement Home Loan Program.For Florida Self Employed
- No Tax Returns No Tax Transcripts Required
- 12 Month Bank Statements Now Available
- 24 Months Bank Statements (Personal Or Business)
- Florida Jumbo Bank Statment Loans Up To $2 million
- (Min Bank Statment Only Florida Loan Amount $150,000)
- Credit Scores Down To 600
- Rates Starting In The Low 5’s
- Personal Or Business Or Mixed Deposits OK!
- DTI up to 50% Considered!
- Owner-Occupied, 2nd Homes, Investment Properties
- Foreclosure, Short Sale, BK, DIL - OK!!
- Non-Warrantable Condos Considered
- 5/1 ARM 7/1 ARM Or 30-Year Fixed
- Gift Funds Allowed
- No Pre-Payment Penalty
- or Owner-Occ And 2nd Homes
- SFRs, Townhomes, Condos, 2-4 Units
- Seller Concessions To 6% (2% For Investment)
- Mix Of Both Personal And Business Florida Bank Statement Deposits OK!
SAME DAY APRPOVALS! CALL NOW 954-667-9110
Bank Statement Only Florida borrowers that can document their income by providing the following:
- Florida Bank Statement Lenders Worksheet to record deposits
- Florida Bank Statement Lenders 24 Month Profit and Loss Statement Request
- NO TAX RETURNS NEEDED!!!
12 OR 24 Months Florida Bank Statement Only Employment Types:
- Self Employed
o Must provide business license, Tax Preparer’s NOT Audited letter or corporate paperwork.
Florida Bank Statement Only mortgage lenders will accept Personal or Business Bank Statements. However, qualifying income will be calculated differently.
Florida Personal Bank Statements: 100% of Deposits- Add all deposits for all 24 months and divide that amount by 24 to receive the monthly income amount we will apply as the borrower’s qualifying income.
Ex. 24 months deposits total = $200,000 / 24 = $8,333 a month income.
Florida Business Bank Statements: 50% of Deposits- Add all deposits for all 24 months, divide by 2, and then divide by 24 to receive the monthly income amount we will give to the borrower.
Ex. 24 month deposit total = $500,000 / 2 = $250,000 / 24 = $10,333 a month income. * Only 50% is used because we have to assume the business has overhead.
BANK STATEMENT ONLY FLORIDA MORTGAGE LENDERS LINKS: