When traditional financing isn't available- A Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com hard money lender may be your best solution. The purpose of a Florida hard money loan is to provide a more efficient, shorter term loan at a premium price when conventional financing isn't possible. Florida hard money lenders provide equity-based real estate loans made by private Florida mortgage lenders rather than traditional banks.
BANK LOAN VRS HARD MONEY LOANS
Lower rates, lower fees = Bank Loan
Quicker closing, less red tape, Credit less scrutinized = Use a Florida Hard Money Lender
HARD MONEY LENDER APPROVED PROPERTY TYPES
- 1 - 4 unit primary, second homes, vacation homes, and investment SFR, condos and townhomes. Primary 1 - 4 unit Florida hard money transactions must meet specific guidelines.
- Property with title vested in a corporation, LLC, LLP are OK
- Apartment Buildings (5+ units)
- Mobile Home Parks
- Office and Medical Buildings
- Multi-Unit Retail
- Mixed-Use Properties
- Hotels and Motels, Resorts
- Athletic Clubs
- Restaurants & Taverns
- Dry Cleaners
- Car Washes
- Interest rates, terms, and points for Hard Money loans
ALL PROPERTY TYPES + ALL HARD MONEY SITUATIONS ARE WELCOMED!!
FLORIDA HARD MONEY INTERST RATES
- Interest rates vary between 8.0% and 13.95%.
- Payments are either amortized or interest-only or fully amortized with a balloon.
- Maximum Loan-to-Value ("LTV") up to 75%
- Points and Fees apply. The percentage of fees for Florida hard money loans varies based on a number of factors.
- Terms vary between 12 months and 30 years.
- An Appraisal is NOT required for most transactions
- More info
- Indicates the Note rate, not APR.
FLORIDA HARD MONEY LENDERS — QUICK REFERANCE INFORMATION
- Owner primary, second Florida homes and vacation homes, investment property, and Florida commercial hard money loans are eligible
- Florida Property title vested in a Corp, LLC, LLP, or trust is eligible
Borrow up to a maximum 75% of the conservative value of your residential property for purchase, refinance, or cash-out purposes (note: case by case).
- 1st and 2nd hard money Florida loans available
- Single family hard money loans including: condos, townhome, 2-4 units, 5+ unit apartments, mixed-use and commercial Florida income property are acceptable collateral.
- Good credit is NOT required – Bad Credit Florida home loan OK- sufficient equity in the property is a must. Purchase a Florida home right after a Bankruptcy or Foreclosure.
- Fast Florida hard money closings at the most 2-3 weeks
FLORIDA HARD MONEY LOAN RESTRICTIONS
Our Hard money Lenders only Lend in Florida.
- Minimum hard money residential loan is $50,000
- No hard money residential land loans unless tied to real estate (call for commercial land -- we offer hard money financing on commercial-zoned land-only)
- No Florida property on leased land
- Our minimum Florida hard money loan amounts and general guidelines subject to change without notice.
USE FLORIDA HARD MONEY LENDERS TO:
- Purchase Florida real estate with a poor credit rating, including a recent Florida bankruptcy, Florida short sale, or Florida foreclosure, loan modification, etc . Florida hard money loans require a sizeable down payment, plus funds to cover points and loan costs.
- Refinance an existing Florida property — obtain cash from equity, pay off a balloon or delinquent loan
- Secure a 2nd hard money Florida mortgage — cash out for debt consolidation, remodeling, repairs, business loans, investments, any reason
- Obtain a hard money Florida bridge loan to purchase other real estate prior to selling your current Florida property based on the equity in the departing residence (with a new Florida property under contract)
- Stabilize hard money loans or renovate commercial or Florida income property -- for commercial apartments, offices, retail, medical, and mixed-use income properties when renovations are required, or to provide interim hard money capital or bridge money prior to permanent financing
- Hard money Florida loan applicants may have average or poor credit, minimal credit, or No credit score — sufficient Florida home equity and the means to repay the loan are more important than your personal credit
- Hard money loan applicants get approved recent Florida bankruptcy, Florida foreclosure, or Florida divorce -- these issues are acceptable for Florida hard money lenders with sufficient equity and the means to repay the loan
- Some Florida hard money loan applicants too much debt to qualify for a Florida bank loan — with the necessary equity in your property and the ability to repay the Florida hard money loan higher debt-income ratios are OK
- Get hard money loan approval if you've been self-employed 1099 on your job for less than two years. Provided your employment is expected to continue a new job is OK
- Get Florida hard money home loan approval if you have inconsistent or mixed income — income can be from different sources and still be acceptable
- Title to your Florida property is held in the name of a trust, LLC, or corporation — title to the property can be vested in a non-natural person
- You need a Florida hard money business loan secured by equity in Florida real estate, but are unable to qualify for a commercial bank or SBA loan.
- You are a Florida Foreign National with no U.S. employment or SSN and aren't able to secure a conventional Florida home loan.
HARD MONEY FLORIDA LOAN VALUE- the ratio between the amount of a proposed mortgage loan and the lower of sales price or appraised value.
HARD MONEY FLORIDA BRIGE LOANS- a short-term interim loan. Bridge loans are commonly used to close a transaction on one property while another is being sold.
HARD MONEY FLORIDA SUBPRIME LENDER -- a hard money loan that does not meet traditional bank standards for acceptable risk.