FHA refinancing your Florida home loan is a great way to reduce your monthly payments or take out cash of your hard earned equity. Don’t let bad credit stop you from refinancing your Florida mortgage. Under certain bad credit conditions our Florida mortgage lenders can help you get your Florida home refinanced regardless of your bad credit circumstances.
An FHA mortgage can help you refinance your current Florida mortgage even if you have bad credit via low credit score. Because these FHA home loans are insured by the federal government, Florida homeowners will people qualify for FHA refinance loans become a traditional Florida mortgage. Even if you’ve had accounts currently in collections filed chapter 7 or 13 bankruptcy or have high debt to income, you still may qualify for one of your bad credit Florida refinance programs!
By working with a Florida FHA mortgage instead of a Florida hard money lender, you can save thousands of dollars in interest and closing costs.
As Florida mortgage specialist we are ready to help you refinance your Florida mortgage and start saving money, right now. APPLY NOW and, one of our bad credit FHA refinancing specialists will call you to talk about your refinancing your Florida mortgage.
• FHA BAD CREDIT HOME LOAN CASH OUT REFINANCE: Florida homeowners with bad credit can FHA cash out refinance with FHA mortgage at a higher loan to value than any other Florida home loan program. With an FHA mortgage refinance, current Florida homeowners can cash equity built up in their homes; up to 85% of the home’s FHA appraised value, to spend how they please.
• FHA BAD CREDIT HOME LOAN REFINANCE TO CONSOLIDATE DEBT: Current Florida homeowners with bad credit and higher interest credit cards and other high interest debt can be consolidated into one low monthly Florida FHA home loan payment with an FHA debt consolidation refinance
• FHA BAD CREDIT HOME LOAN REFINANCE TO LOWER PAYMENTS: Florida homeowners with higher interest rate home loan loans, including adjustable rate FHA mortgages, can use an FHA home loan refinance to lower their monthly housing obligation. In addition, Florida FHA bad credit home loan applicants can FHA refinance into a 15-year, 30-year or 40-year fixed rate Florida FHA mortgage to lower the Florida mortgage monthly payments
• FHA BAD CREDITSTREAMLINE HOME LOAN REFINANCE: Florida FHA streamline mortgage refinancing is perfect for Florida homeowners who currently have an FHA mortgage and want to reduce their interest rate thus lowering payments. With an FHA streamline mortgage refinance, Florida homeowners can FHA refinance their Florida mortgage payments with no credit check and no appraisal. The only Florida FHA streamline refinancing condition is that the homeowner has to be current on the Florida FHA mortgage. Your Florida mortgage payments must be current to qualify for an FHA streamline refinance.
• CHAPTER 13 BAD CREDIT FHA HOME LOAN REFINANCE: FHA offers Florida Homeowners with or without an FHA mortgage the who have enough equity in their home and who are currently in a Chapter 13 repayment plan to FHA mortgage refinance their current Florida mortgage to consolidate and lower monthly Florida mortgage payments.
• FHA BAD CREDIT HOME LOAN REFINANCE FLORIDA LAND CONTRACT: FHA offers current Florida homeowners with bad credit the ability to FHA refinance a land contract otherwise known as owner financing. The only stipulation is that you must provide proof of your most recent 12 months Florida mortgage payments. This is accomplished by providing your last 12 months canceled checks showing the owner financed Florida mortgage payments clearing your bank account.