- NO TAX RETURN MORTGAGE LENDERS!
- USE BANK STATEMENT DEPOSITS FOR INCOME!
- SAME DAY PRE APPROVALS!
- QUESTIONS CALL
SELF EMPLOYED MORTGAGE LENDERS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- How can i get approved for a mortgage if I am Self Employed? asked by Thomas Martin
- Are Stated Income loans still available? asked by Thomas Martin
- Why should i apply for a bank statement only loan instead of a conventional mortgage if i'm self employed? asked by Thomas Martin
- Whats The Minimum Downpayment For a self employed no tax return mortgage? asked by Thomas Martin
- Do self employed mortgage lenders allow w2 co borrowers income to qualify? asked by Thomas Martin
- If my account has over drafts or NFS can i still qualify for a bank statment only mortgage? asked by Thomas Martin
- Do I need tax returns to qualify for a mortgage? asked by Thomas Martin
- Do no doc mortgage loans still exist for primary homes? asked by Thomas Martin
- Am I eligible for an FHA mortgage if I’m enrolled in consumer credit counseling? asked by Thomas Martin
- How are disputed collection accounts considered for manually underwritten FHA mortgage lenders? asked by Thomas Martin
- Do FHA mortgage lenders require Tax Returns for a borrower with self-employment or commission income? asked by Thomas Martin
- Can I use 1 YEAR bonus overtime commission to qualify for a FHA mortgage? asked by Thomas Martin
- For an FHA Mortgage Can gift funds for downpayment come from the employer? asked by Thomas Martin
- Can a real estate agent give a gift or use their commission for the down payment? asked by Thomas Martin
- For an FHA Mortgage Can gift funds be provided from a friend? asked by Thomas Martin
If you’re one of a million plus Florida mortgage applicants that are self-employed, you don’t have to give up your self-employment for a W2 job in order to qualify for a Florida mortgage. You don’t even have to give up all your current self-employment deductions to qualify. The key for self-employed Florida mortgage applicant is successfully obtaining a mortgage is income verification.
Yes, We approve Florida Self Employed Mortgage Applicants Everyday to buy a Florida home!
Florida self-employed mortgage lenders want to be sure you can afford your mortgage and for the self-employed that requires some extra paperwork. These documents can include your last 24 months business or personal bank statements in order to verify your stable predictable and will which all help to prove your ability to repay your mortgage.
- 24 months Florida Personal bank statements lenders will allow you use 100% of the income to qualify.
- 24 months Florida Business bank statements use up to 90% of your deposits.
24 MONTHS BUSINESS BANK STATEMENTS AND DETERMINING NET INCOME
Many lenders have their own criteria for determining your net income after your self-employment expenses.
- Provide a profit-loss statement for the most recent 2 years signed by Florida accountant or tax preparer.
- Provide Income expense ratio letter for the most recent 2 years signed by Florida accountant or tax preparer.
- Take 50% of your business deposits. No More questions asked!
FLORIDA SELF EMPLOYED BORROWERS FIND VALUE IN PAYING A LITTLE MORE
While getting a Florida mortgage and fully documenting your income as a W-2 employee may be cheaper than if you're self-employed. Most self-employed Florida mortgage applicants see the value in paying the additional closing cost and interest rate than to give up all of their business write-offs. After Florida home prices see to never stop going up and all paying a tax-deductible mortgage for a dream home that increases in value just makes good business sense.
HOW SELF-EMPLOYED FLORIDA BORROWERS QUALIFY FOR MORE MONEY?
Work on your compensating factors that reduce risk to your Florida self-employed mortgage lender. In order to help offset the risk that comes with being self-employed your loan application should have at least a couple of factors that compensate and reduce the Florida mortgage lender's risk. Compensating factors income having a high income, low debt-to-income ratio, and a large down payment, low loan-to-value ratio High credit scores include those over +700. Having large cash reserves Established self-employment history with sufficient income Low amount of consumer debts on your credit that include credit card payments, student loans, auto loan payments will help your outcome. KEEP IN MIND WE HAVE TO ABILITY TO APPROVE FLORIDA SELF EMPLOYED DOWN TO 580 FICO.
Bank Statement loans for self-employed borrowers who cannot qualify for a traditional bank loan because of business expenses. Self-employed Florida mortgage Lenders are perfect because while most Florida self-employed borrowers earn a solid income, they show a smaller net income on their tax returns. Our Florida mortgage team is well-versed in these bank statement only loans and placing the borrowers where they can get the optimal loan to fit their needs
Serving every city and a county in Florida
PORT ST. LUCIE FL Mortgage Lenders Providing: New Home Loans, Mortgage Refinance, FHA, VA & Bad Credit Mortgage Lenders
Whether you’re a first-time Port St. Lucie Florida homebuyer or looking to refinance your existing mortgage in Port St. Lucie, our competitive rates and flexible financing options can help you make the right mortgage decision.
Our goal is to provide our customers with exceptional service and best Mortgage Rates in Port St. Lucie Florida while keeping them informed and educated throughout the process.
PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA LOAN PROGRAMS
- 1st Time Florida Home Buyers
- Low down payments
- Lower Interest Rates
- Seller paid FHA mortgage closing cost up to 6%
- Easier credit qualifying min 550 Fico!
- $0 Down 100% financing Options
- Seller paid closing cost up to 4%
- Low Rates
- Up to $417,000 Loan Value
- No Down Payment Options
- Easier credit qualifying min 550 Fico!
- Bad Credit Florida Mortgage Options:
- No Origination Fee Options
- 30 Year Fixed
- 20 and 15 Year Fixed
- ARM Options
- Is it time to refinance?
- Refinance up to 97.75%
- Lower your home loan payment
- Less than perfect credit
- Cash for any reason
SAME DAY PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA MORTGAGE APPROVALS!
SERVING ALL PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA
PORT ST. LUCIE FLORIDA MORTGAGE LENDERS CITY DATA
Population in 2013: 171,016 (100% urban, 0% rural). Population change since 2000: +92.7%
Males: 83,814 (49.0%)
Females: 87,202 (51.0%)
Median resident age: 40.9 years
Florida median age: 41.5 years
Zip codes: 34953, 34983, 34984, 34986, 34987.
Port St. Lucie Zip Code Map
Estimated median household income in 2013: $48,562 (it was $40,509 in 2000)
Port St. Lucie: $48,562
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $22,966 (it was $18,059 in 2000)
Port St. Lucie city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $135,400 (it was $87,700 in 2000)
Port St. Lucie: $135,400
Mean prices in 2013: All housing units: $150,892; Detached houses: $153,451; Townhouses or other attached units: $97,067; In 2-unit structures: $125,472; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $69,755; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $126,963; Mobile homes: $23,351
Median gross rent in 2013: $1,208.
Recent home sales, real estate maps, and home value estimator for zip codes: 34945, 34952, 34953, 34983, 34984, 34986, 34987.
Port St. Lucie, FL residents, houses, and apartments details
- Canal Point, FL
- Fort Pierce, FL
- Hobe Sound, FL
- Indiantown, FL
- Jensen Beach, FL
- Jupiter, FL
- North Palm Beach, FL
- Okeechobee, FL
- Pahokee, FL
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Palm City, FL
- Port Salerno, FL
- Royal Palm Beach, FL
- Stuart, FL
- Vero Beach, FL
- West Palm Beach, FL