Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Lochloosa Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Lochloosa Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Lochloosa Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Lochloosa Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
LOCHLOOSA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Lochloosa FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
LOCHLOOSA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Lochloosa Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Lochloosa Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Lochloosa Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
LOCHLOOSA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Lochloosa Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Lochloosa Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Lochloosa Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Lochloosa Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN LOCHLOOSA FLORIDA
LOCHLOOSA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Lochloosa is an unincorporated community in Alachua County, Florida, United States.
LOCHLOOSA FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Total area in square miles - Alachua County: 969.12
Water area in square miles - Alachua County: N/A
Resident population - Alachua County: 217,955
Population rank - Alachua County: 259
Total population: 47
Total population (male): 24
Total population (female): 23
Population median age (male): 43.5
Population median age (female): 40.5
Births - Alachua County: 2,602
Deaths- Alachua County: 1,545
Population of one race: 47
Population of two or more races: N/A
Population under 20 years: 15
Population under 20 years (male): 8
Population under 20 years (female): 7
Total population 18 years and over: 33
Lochloosa FHA MORTGAGE / Lochloosa VA / Lochloosa Lochloosa FHA REFINANCE / Lochloosa NO CREDIT / Lochloosa BAD CREDIT / Lochloosa HARD MONEY / Lochloosa LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Lochloosa
The community is located on the eastern shore of Lochloosa Lake along U.S. Route 301, 5.6 miles (9.0 km) south of Hawthorne. Lochloosa has a post office with ZIP code 32662, which opened on September 9, 1881.