Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Lake Mary Jane Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Lake Mary Jane Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Lake Mary Jane Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Lake Mary Jane Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
LAKE MARY JANE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Lake Mary Jane FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
LAKE MARY JANE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Lake Mary Jane Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Lake Mary Jane Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Lake Mary Jane Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
LAKE MARY JANE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Lake Mary Jane Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Lake Mary Jane Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Lake Mary Jane Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Lake Mary Jane Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN LAKE MARY JANE FLORIDA
LAKE MARY JANE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
LAKE MARY JANE FLORIDA:
Lake Mary Jane is a census-designated place and unincorporated area in Orange County, Florida, United States. The population was 1,575 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Orlando–Kissimmee Metropolitan Statistical Area.
LAKE MARY JANE FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Population in 2010: 1,575.
Males: 714 (45.4%)
Females: 861 (54.6%)
Median resident age: 44.1 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Estimated median household income in 2012: $45,624
Lake Mary Jane: $45,624
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $24,047
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $150,200
Lake Mary Jane: $150,200
Lake Mary Jane FHA MORTGAGE / Lake Mary Jane VA / Lake Mary Jane Lake Mary Jane FHA REFINANCE / Lake Mary Jane NO CREDIT / Lake Mary Jane BAD CREDIT / Lake Mary Jane HARD MONEY / Lake Mary Jane LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Lake Mary Jane
Lake Mary Jane is located in southern Orange County, Florida, 23 miles (37 km) southeast of downtown Orlando. The community is located on the east shore of the lake of the same name. The CDP was newly defined for the 2010 census.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 5.3 square miles (13.6 km2), all land.