Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Gandy Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Gandy Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Gandy Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Gandy Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
GANDY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Gandy FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
GANDY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Gandy Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Gandy Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Gandy Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
GANDY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Gandy Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Gandy Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Gandy Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Gandy Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN GANDY FLORIDA
GANDY FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Gandy is an Unincorporated community and former census-designated place (CDP) in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 2,031 at the 2000 census. It is named for George Gandy and the Gandy Bridge which connects the area to Tampa, Florida across Old Tampa Bay.
GANDY FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 1,074 (53.5%)
Females: 936 (46.5%)
Median resident age: 49.4 years
Florida median age: 38.7 years
Zip codes: 33716.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $36,547 (it was $30,189 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $29,385 (it was $23,660 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $16,610 (it was $9,999 in 2000)
About the City of Gandy
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 42.9 km² (16.5 mi²). 6.6 km² (2.5 mi²) of it is land and 36.3 km² (14.0 mi²) of it (84.65%) is water.
As of the census of 2000, there were 2,031 people, 1,264 households, and 479 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 307.5/km² (797.1/mi²). There were 1,516 housing units at an average density of 229.5/km² (595.0/mi²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 91.43% White, 2.86% African American, 0.44% Native American, 2.36% Asian, 0.10%Pacific Islander, 0.59% from other races, and 2.22% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latinoof any race were 3.79% of the population.
There were 1,264 households out of which 6.8% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 30.0% were married couples living together, 4.5% had a female householder with no husband present, and 62.1% were non-families. 52.1% of all households were made up of individuals and 18.9% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 1.61 and the average family size was 2.26.