Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Evinston Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Evinston Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Evinston Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Evinston Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
EVINSTON FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Evinston FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
EVINSTON FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Evinston Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Evinston Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Evinston Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
EVINSTON FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Evinston Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Evinston Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Evinston Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Evinston Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN EVINSTON FLORIDA
EVINSTON FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Evinston is an unincorporated community in Alachua County and Marion County, Florida, United States. The Alachua County portion of Evinston is part of the Gainesville Metropolitan Statistical Area, while the Marion County portion is part of the Ocala Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Evinston FHA MORTGAGE / Evinston VA / Evinston Evinston FHA REFINANCE / Evinston NO CREDIT / Evinston BAD CREDIT / Evinston HARD MONEY / Evinston LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Evinston
Evinston was part of the Arredondo Grant of 1817. In 1884, the station at this location of the Florida Southern Railroad was named "Evinston" and a general store/post office was built.
Until the 1890s, orange growing was important, but a freeze in 1895 ended this pursuit.
The community contains a site on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, the Evinston Community Store and Post Office.
U.S. Highway 441 connects the community to Gainesville, a few miles to the north. Evinston also is on County Road 225. The community is on the west shore of Orange Lake.