Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Emathla Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Emathla Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Emathla Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Emathla Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
EMATHLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Emathla FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
EMATHLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Emathla Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Emathla Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Emathla Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
EMATHLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Emathla Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Emathla Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Emathla Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Emathla Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN EMATHLA FLORIDA
EMATHLA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Emathla is an unincorporated community in northwestern Marion County, Florida, United States. It is located at the intersection of State Road 326 and County Road 225. The community is part of the Ocala Metropolitan Statistical Area.
EMATHLA FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 1,621 (45.1%)
Females: 1,977 (54.9%)
Median resident age: 48.5 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32784.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $39,787 (it was $29,628 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $30,672 (it was $17,739 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $120,521 (it was $65,300 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $183,058; Detached houses: $199,171; Townhouses or other attached units: $76,563; In 2-unit structures: $76,563; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $223,800; Mobile homes: $107,163
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,456.