Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Duck Key Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Duck Key Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Duck Key Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Duck Key Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
DUCK KEY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Duck Key FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
DUCK KEY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Duck Key Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Duck Key Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Duck Key Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
DUCK KEY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Duck Key Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Duck Key Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Duck Key Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Duck Key Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN DUCK KEY FLORIDA
DUCK KEY FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
DUCK KEY FLORIDA:
Duck Key is a census-designated place and Unincorporated community in Monroe County, Florida, on an island of the same name in the middle Florida Keys. The CDP also includes the neighboring island of Conch Key. As of the 2000 census, the CDP had a total population of 443
DUCK KEY FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 322 (51.9%)
Females: 299 (48.1%)
Median resident age: 53.3 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33050.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $51,096 (it was $39,125 in 2000)
Duck Key: $51,096
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $42,219 (it was $29,007 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $698,996 (it was $383,900 in 2000)
Duck Key: $698,996
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $874,030; Detached houses: $992,915; Townhouses or other attached units: $492,284; Mobile homes: $111,311
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,388.
Duck Key FHA MORTGAGE / Duck Key VA / Duck Key Duck Key FHA REFINANCE / Duck Key NO CREDIT / Duck Key BAD CREDIT / Duck Key HARD MONEY / Duck Key LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Duck Key
The key was the site of a salt manufacturing operation in the 1820s & 1830s. Occupation of the island ceased after the Labor Day Hurricane of 1935 and did not resume until the key was connected to the highway by a causeway in 1953. J.W. Norie, in his Piloting Directions for the Gulf of Florida, The Bahama Bank & Islands (1828) states: "Duck Key - Some two miles (3 km) long, low, rocky, & covered with mangroves; some small patches of good land with a little timber. This island formerly saltworks but they were transferred latterly to Key West, owned by Mr. Howe, who is also possessor of this Key."
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 2.4 km² (0.9 mi²). 2.2 km² (0.9 mi²) of it is land and 0.1 km² (0.1 mi²) of it (5.49%) is water.
There were 235 households out of which 8.9% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 56.6% were married couples living together, 3.0% had a female householder with no husband present, and 39.6% were non-families. 33.2% of all households were made up of individuals and 14.9% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 1.89 and the average family size was 2.32.