Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Deem City Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Deem City Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Deem City Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Deem City Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
DEEM CITY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Deem City FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
DEEM CITY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Deem City Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Deem City Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Deem City Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
DEEM CITY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Deem City Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Deem City Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Deem City Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Deem City Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN DEEM CITY FLORIDA
DEEM CITY FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
DEEM CITY FLORIDA:
Deem City is an unincorporated community in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States. It is located about 15 miles (24 km) northwest of Weston on U.S. Route 27, near the Palm Beach/Broward county line.
Deem City FHA MORTGAGE / Deem City VA / Deem City Deem City FHA REFINANCE / Deem City NO CREDIT / Deem City BAD CREDIT / Deem City HARD MONEY / Deem City LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Deem City
Deem City was the name of a gas station and convenience store that was located at the Palm Beach county line. In the 1970s, there was a sign in the area that said "Deem City, Population: 2". The "town" consisted of three buildings owned by Emilio Perez, owner of a Pahokee-based chain of service stations. On May 16th, 1990, a mysterious fire destroyed Perez's buildings, with that, Deem City all but disappeared, except for one individual who lived nearby in his little home.
Clifton Lirette still lived along the highway and operated his Super Hamburger stand, and later on, boiled peanuts, from his property. His business suffered during the widening of U.S. Highway 27 to four lanes, although Clifton remained resolute. "I ain't much to spit on, but I ain't leavin' here, neither. If you own land, I don't see why you can't live on it", Clifton said. He had lived here since the mid-1970s, and legally bought his parcel of land in 1988.
In August 1997, the county started to fine him $100 a day for minor violations; he had no running water or electricity, so he powered his home by gas-powered generator. Later, He County tried to oust him altogether; his fines by February 2006 amounted to over $380,000. The county later agreed to a much smaller settlement. He left at some point, Palm Beach County code enforcement director Terry Verner said. Stuart Slutsky, a Fort Lauderdale lawyer who'd represented Lirette on a pro bono-basis, said that he died on July 22nd, 2007.