Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Christmas Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Christmas Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Christmas Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Christmas Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
CHRISTMAS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Christmas FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
CHRISTMAS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Christmas Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Christmas Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Christmas Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
CHRISTMAS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Christmas Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Christmas Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Christmas Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Christmas Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN CHRISTMAS FLORIDA
CHRISTMAS FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Christmas is a census-designated place and an unincorporated area in Orange County,Florida, United States. It is part of the Orlando–Kissimmee Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 1,146 at the 2010 census.
CHRISTMAS FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 499 (43.6%)
Females: 647 (56.4%)
Median resident age: 41.0 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32709.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $46,667 (it was $31,679 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $19,345 (it was $13,816 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $77,202 (it was $48,800 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2012: All housing units: $172,085; Detached houses: $219,389; Mobile homes: $113,797
Median gross rent in 2012: $890.
Christmas FHA MORTGAGE / Christmas VA / Christmas Christmas FHA REFINANCE / Christmas NO CREDIT / Christmas BAD CREDIT / Christmas HARD MONEY / Christmas LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Christmas
On December 25, 1837, a force of 2,000 U.S. Army soldiers and Alabama Volunteers arrived in the area to construct a fort, which they named Fort Christmas. The fort was one of over 200 forts built during the Second Seminole War.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 3.4 square miles (8.9 km2), all land.
As of 2010 there were 422 households, of which 34.8% had children under the age of 18 (up from 30.5% in the 2000 census) living with them, 50.5% were married couples living together (up from 49.5% in 2000), 12.1% had a female householder with no male present (down from 14.0% in the 2000 Census), 9.5% had a male householder with no female present (data from the 2000 Census is not available) and 28% were non-families (up from 27.6% in 2000). 25.4% of the households had individuals 65 years of age or older (a dramatic increase from the 8.3% in 2000). The average household size was 2.72 (2.77 in 2000) and the average family size was 2.99 (down from 3.08 in 2000).