Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Brownsville, Escambia County Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Brownsville, Escambia County Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Brownsville, Escambia County Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Brownsville, Escambia County Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
BROWNSVILLE, ESCAMBIA COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Brownsville, Escambia County FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
BROWNSVILLE, ESCAMBIA COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Brownsville, Escambia County Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Brownsville, Escambia County Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Brownsville, Escambia County Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
BROWNSVILLE, ESCAMBIA COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Brownsville, Escambia County Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Brownsville, Escambia County Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Brownsville, Escambia County Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Brownsville, Escambia County Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN BROWNSVILLE, ESCAMBIA COUNTY FLORIDA
BROWNSVILLE, ESCAMBIA COUNTY FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
BROWNSVILLE, ESCAMBIA COUNTY FLORIDA:
Escambia County is the westernmost county in the U.S. state of Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was 297,619. Its county seat is Pensacola. Escambia County is included in the Pensacola-Ferry Pass-Brent, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
BROWNSVILLE, ESCAMBIA COUNTY FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
County population in 2012: 302,715 (92% urban, 8% rural); it was 294,410 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 49,561
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 25,857
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 74,690
Renter-occupied apartments: 40,820 (it was 36,359 in 2000)
% of renters here: 33%
Land area: 662 sq. mi.
Water area: 213.2 sq. mi.
Population density: 452 people per square mile
Brownsville, Escambia County FHA MORTGAGE / Brownsville, Escambia County VA / Brownsville, Escambia County Brownsville, Escambia County FHA REFINANCE / Brownsville, Escambia County NO CREDIT / Brownsville, Escambia County BAD CREDIT / Brownsville, Escambia County HARD MONEY / Brownsville, Escambia County LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Brownsville, Escambia County
Escambia County was organized by European-Americans on July 21, 1821, after the United States bought East Florida and West Florida from Spain. It was named for the Escambia River. The name "Escambia" may have been derived from the Creek name Shambia, meaning "clearwater" or the Choctaw word for "cane-brake" or "reed-brake".
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 875 square miles (2,270 km2), of which 656 square miles (1,700 km2) is land and 218 square miles (560 km2) (25.0%) is water. The county jurisdiction includes the island of Santa Rosa south of Pensacola; it is not part of Santa Rosa County proper. Escambia County is part of the Pensacola-Ferry Pass-Brent Metropolitan Statistical Area.
There were 116,238 households out of which 25.5% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 42.5% were married couples living together, 4.8% had a male householder with no wife present, 16.3% had a female householder with no husband present, and 36.3% were non-families. 28.9% of all households were made up of individuals and 10.2% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.41 and the average family size was 2.96.