Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Boardman Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Boardman Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Boardman Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Boardman Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
BOARDMAN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Boardman FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
BOARDMAN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Boardman Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Boardman Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Boardman Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
BOARDMAN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Boardman Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Boardman Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Boardman Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Boardman Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN BOARDMAN FLORIDA
BOARDMAN FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS LIST
Boardman is an unincorporated community in Marion County, Florida, United States. It lies just east of U.S. Route 441 / State Road 25, along Northwest 219th Street.
BOARDMAN FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
The following list of Boardman Florida FHA mortgage appraisers has been assembled from the HUD.gov database. Visit the HUD website for the most current list of FHA mortgage appraisers in Boardman Florida.
JASON A VANTELL
GREGORY M. VANTELL ASSOCIATES
Boardman FHA MORTGAGE / Boardman VA / Boardman Boardman FHA REFINANCE / Boardman NO CREDIT / Boardman BAD CREDIT / Boardman HARD MONEY / Boardman LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Boardman
The Boardman area can be accessed from the Interstate 75 to U.S. Route 441. The community lies between Evinston to the north and McIntosh to the south.
The Micanopy post office serves the local Zip code of 32667 which also includes the communities of Albemarle, Louisa, and Orange. The Zip code, located within the Gainesville, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area, was populated by 1,591 men and 1,637 women in 2010. The median ages of the men and women were 42.2 and 45.1, respectively.
The average home value was $88,100 and the average annual household income was $54,298.