Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Big Pine Key Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Big Pine Key Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Big Pine Key Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Big Pine Key Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
BIG PINE KEY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Big Pine Key FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
BIG PINE KEY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Big Pine Key Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Big Pine Key Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Big Pine Key Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
BIG PINE KEY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Big Pine Key Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Big Pine Key Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Big Pine Key Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Big Pine Key Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN BIG PINE KEY FLORIDA
BIG PINE KEY FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
BIG PINE KEY FLORIDA:
Big Pine Key is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Monroe County,Florida, on an island of the same name in the Florida Keys. As of the 2000 census, the town had a total population of 5,032.
BIG PINE KEY FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 2,310 (54.3%)
Females: 1,942 (45.7%)
Median resident age: 49.7 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33043.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $67,841 (it was $44,514 in 2000)
Big Pine Key: $67,841
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $37,882 (it was $23,169 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $275,388 (it was $168,500 in 2000)
Big Pine Key: $275,388
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $467,072; Detached houses: $534,306; Mobile homes: $152,182; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $12,362
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,409.
Big Pine Key FHA MORTGAGE / Big Pine Key VA / Big Pine Key Big Pine Key FHA REFINANCE / Big Pine Key NO CREDIT / Big Pine Key BAD CREDIT / Big Pine Key HARD MONEY / Big Pine Key LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Big Pine Key
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 25.8 km² (9.9 mi²). 25.3 km² (9.8 mi²) of it is land and 0.5 km² (0.2 mi²) of it (1.81%) is water.
There were 2,247 households out of which 41.4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 43.8% were married couples living together, 5.7% had a female householder with no husband present, and 6.8% were non-families. 26.0% of all households were made up of individuals and 7.8% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.21 and the average family size was 2.63.
Several bars and restaurants are available along the US 1 corridor, Good Food Conspiracy has served healthy, organic food for over two decades and the No Name Pub is located near the bridge to No Name Key in the NE part of the island. The nearest city of note is Marathon, approximately 23 miles (37 km) "north" on US 1. Key West, a major shopping and cultural hub for the area, is about 30 miles (48 km) "south" on US 1.