Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Bealsville Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Bealsville Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Bealsville Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Bealsville Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
BEALSVILLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Bealsville FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
BEALSVILLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Bealsville Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Bealsville Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Bealsville Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
BEALSVILLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Bealsville Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Bealsville Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Bealsville Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Bealsville Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN BEALSVILLE FLORIDA
BEALSVILLE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Bealsville, originally named Howell's Creek, is an unincorporated community in southeastern Hillsborough County, Florida, United States, between Plant City and Lithia near the intersection of Horton Road and Florida State Road 60.
Bealsville FHA MORTGAGE / Bealsville VA / Bealsville Bealsville FHA REFINANCE / Bealsville NO CREDIT / Bealsville BAD CREDIT / Bealsville HARD MONEY / Bealsville LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Bealsville
Bealsville was founded after the civil war by freed slaves from surrounding communities including Knights, Plant City, Hopewell, and others. The 1866 Southern Homestead Act provided a means for freed slaves to obtain tracts of property ranging from 40 to 160 acres. To retain title, the new owners had to develop homes, clear land, and demonstrate that they possessed the equipment to farm it. The community of Bealsville is served by Hillsborough County Schools.
Deep in the heart of Florida exist a place, a building, and a community with a happy ending. The historical significance of Historic Glover School as a part of America's History lies deep in the foundation of this structure. At the close of the Civil War, freed slaves in the South were overwhelmed with possibilities.
This area in Central Florida was no exception. One dozen former slaves left plantations in Springhead, Hopewell, Knights, and others surrounding communities, dreaming of merging their talents together in order to shape a brand new place they could call their own. We now know that place as Bealsville.