Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Barefoot Bay Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Barefoot Bay Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Barefoot Bay Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Barefoot Bay Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
BAREFOOT BAY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Barefoot Bay FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
BAREFOOT BAY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Barefoot Bay Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Barefoot Bay Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Barefoot Bay Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
BAREFOOT BAY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Barefoot Bay Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Barefoot Bay Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Barefoot Bay Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Barefoot Bay Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN BAREFOOT BAY FLORIDA
BAREFOOT BAY FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
BAREFOOT BAY FLORIDA:
Barefoot Bay is an unincorporated community, manufactured home development, recreation district, and water and sewer district in southern Brevard County, Florida. The population at the 2010 United States Census was 9,808.
Barefoot Bay FHA MORTGAGE / Barefoot Bay VA / Barefoot Bay Barefoot Bay FHA REFINANCE / Barefoot Bay NO CREDIT / Barefoot Bay BAD CREDIT / Barefoot Bay HARD MONEY / Barefoot Bay LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Barefoot Bay
Barefoot Bay is one of the largest manufactured home developments in the state of Florida. It is located entirely within the unincorporated community of Micco on the Indian River Lagoon.
Barefoot Bay is part of the Palm Bay–Melbourne–Titusville Metropolitan Statistical Area. Most of the residents are retirees & snowbirds. The nearest commercial area is in Sebastian in Indian River County. Barefoot Bay shares the 32976 Sebastian zip code as well as the 772 area code.
As of the census of 2000, there were 5,108 housing units. The racial makeup was 98.9% White, 0.5% African American, and 0.4% from two or more races. The population was primarily retirees and senior citizens, over the age of 65. The median age was 49.2 years. Gender was close to even, with 47.4% being male, and 52.6% female.