Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Bardmoor Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Bardmoor Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Bardmoor Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Bardmoor Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
BARDMOOR FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Bardmoor FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
BARDMOOR FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Bardmoor Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Bardmoor Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Bardmoor Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
BARDMOOR FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Bardmoor Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Bardmoor Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Bardmoor Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Bardmoor Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN BARDMOOR FLORIDA
BARDMOOR FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Bardmoor is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 9,732 at the 2010 census.
BARDMOOR FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Population 9,732 (2010)
Population Growth -5.62% since 2006-2010
Population Density: 4,256.43/sq mi
Median Household Income: $48,607 at 2008-2012—-2.27% increase since 2006-2010
Median House Price: $156,700 at 2008-2012—-8.63% increase since 2006-2010
Time Zone: Eastern GMT -5:00 with Daylight Saving in the Summer
Land Area: 2.21 sq mi
Water Area: 0.07 sq mi (3.24%), rank
Bardmoor FHA MORTGAGE / Bardmoor VA / Bardmoor Bardmoor FHA REFINANCE / Bardmoor NO CREDIT / Bardmoor BAD CREDIT / Bardmoor HARD MONEY / Bardmoor LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Bardmoor
Bardmoor is located at 27°51′21″N 82°45′11″W (27.8561, -82.7532).
It lies between the cities of Pinellas Park and Seminole, with Pinellas Park to the east and Seminole to the southwest.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 2.3 square miles (5.9 km2). 2.2 square miles (5.7 km2) of it is land and 0.08 square miles (0.2 km2) of it (3.24%) is water.