Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Aucilla Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Aucilla Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Aucilla Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Aucilla Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
AUCILLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Aucilla FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
AUCILLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Aucilla Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Aucilla Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Aucilla Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
AUCILLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Aucilla Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Aucilla Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Aucilla Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Aucilla Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN AUCILLA FLORIDA
AUCILLA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Aucilla is an unincorporated community in Jefferson County, Florida, United States. It is located near the intersection of County Road 158 and County Road 257.
AUCILLA FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Population (2013) 183
People per square mile 91
Household income $36,190
Income per capita $8,781
Male/Female ratio 0.78:1
Males 18-39 years 32.5%
Females 18-39 years 30.1%
Married (15yrs and older) 57.1%
Have children (under 18yrs) 0.0%
About the City of Aucilla
For more than 12 thousand years people have inhabited the land around the Aucilla and Wacissa rivers. Indians hunted and fished the abundant resources in and around the rivers, where archeologists documented many seafood middens and prehistoric artifacts. To protect these and other cultural resources, artifact removal is illegal.
As Florida’s climate became wetter and forests replaced grasslands, the Indians hunted deer and other animals in the forests, fished and gathered freshwater snails and other mollusks. By A.D. 400, villages were built up, and people had constructed ceremonial mounds. In the spring of 1902 and 1918, archeologist Clarence Moore excavated two mounds along the Aucilla River that he associated with a nearby village. Moore uncovered numerous burials containing skeletal remains as well as decorative ceramic burial goods.
In 1988, the state of Florida obtained the core property (about 14,000 acres). Later acquisitions were made in 2000 and 2003 from St. Joe Timberland Company and now the area’s natural plant communities are being managed and ongoing restoration is underway.