Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Aripeka Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Aripeka Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Aripeka Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Aripeka Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
ARIPEKA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Aripeka FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
ARIPEKA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Aripeka Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Aripeka Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Aripeka Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
ARIPEKA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Aripeka Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Aripeka Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Aripeka Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Aripeka Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN ARIPEKA FLORIDA
ARIPEKA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Aripeka is an unincorporated community in the U.S. state of Florida, along the Gulf of Mexico on the border of Pasco and Hernando counties. The ZIP Code for this community is 34679.
ARIPEKA FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 135 (44.0%)
Females: 173 (56.0%)
Median resident age: 45.7 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 34607, 34667, 34679.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $42,704
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $23,287
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $107,500
About the City of Aripeka
Similar in geophysical structure to Hernando Beach, Bayport, and Pine Island, Florida, Aripeka is surrounded by marshland, mostly within Hernando County. The Pasco-Hernando County line is located at the South Hammock Creek Bridge.
The community of Gulf Key was settled in this area in 1873, and a post office by that name was established in 1883. The post office was briefly known as Argo. It was replaced by the Aripeka post office in 1895. Aripeka is named for an early-19th century Seminole chief who is thought to have lived nearby. The town was divided when Pasco County separated from Hernando County in 1887.
The main road through Aripeka is County Road 595, named Aripeka Road in Pasco County and Osowaw Boulevard in Hernando County. This road was part of the original Dixie Highway, and suffers frequent flooding in the heart of town due to its close proximity to the water.