Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Alligator Point Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Alligator Point Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Alligator Point Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Alligator Point Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
ALLIGATOR POINT FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Alligator Point FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
ALLIGATOR POINT FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Alligator Point Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Alligator Point Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Alligator Point Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
ALLIGATOR POINT FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Alligator Point Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Alligator Point Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Alligator Point Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Alligator Point Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN ALLIGATOR POINT FLORIDA
ALLIGATOR POINT FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
ALLIGATOR POINT FLORIDA:
Alligator Point is an unincorporated community on St. James Island in Franklin County, Florida, United States. Alligator Point is a small beach community made up of mostly beach homes and the Alligator Point Yacht Basin. Located on Florida's "Forgotten Coast," Alligator Point is a small beach that boast mostly natural beauty without much big development
ALLIGATOR POINT FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Population (2013) 417
People per square mile 423
Household income $35,833
Income per capita $8,794
Male/Female ratio 0.57:1
Males 18-39 years 16.6%
Females 18-39 years 30.5%
Married (15yrs and older) 52.0%
Have children (under 18yrs) 70.2%
Alligator Point FHA MORTGAGE / Alligator Point VA / Alligator Point Alligator Point FHA REFINANCE / Alligator Point NO CREDIT / Alligator Point BAD CREDIT / Alligator Point HARD MONEY / Alligator Point LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Alligator Point
Alligator Harbor is a shallow, neutral estuary and a barrier spit lagoon. The Harbor is east of the Apalachicola estuary and is enclosed by the Alligator Point sand spit. The harbor is 4 miles long and 1 mile wide with an average low water depth of 4 ft. Because there is little freshwater flowing into the harbor, salinity levels are almost the same as the Gulf of Mexico. The salinity levels allow for the successful clam harvesting industry within the harbor. The bay also contains shallow oyster bars that contain good fishing areas.
The Alligator Point Taxpayers Association is a group of 5 officers and 10 board members that meets each month to discuss the issues and concerns facing Alligator Point home owners.
Alligator Point contains condos near the marina, and has houses on the bayside and gulf side. Some houses are as old as 70 years. The end of the point is kept as a wildlife refuge for birds and turtles. There are several public access areas all along the beach, for public use, and there are two boat ramps on the bay side.