Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Alamana Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Alamana Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Alamana Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Alamana Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
ALAMANA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Alamana FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
ALAMANA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Alamana Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Alamana Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Alamana Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
ALAMANA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Alamana Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Alamana Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Alamana Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Alamana Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN ALAMANA FLORIDA
ALAMANA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Alamana is an unincorporated community located in central Volusia County, Florida, east ofDeltona just north of Lake Ashby off of SR 415. The community was established in 1910 and named for a settler, J.A. Alaman.
ALAMANA FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 899 (45.4%)
Females: 1,084 (54.6%)
Median resident age: 46.1 years
Alabama median age: 43.1 years
Zip codes: 36442.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $23,922 (it was $17,377 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $14,110 (it was $11,495 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $79,783 (it was $38,900 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $128,175; Detached houses: $118,675; Townhouses or other attached units: $133,648; In 5-or-more-unit structures: over $1,000,000; Mobile homes: $66,338
Median gross rent in 2012: $628.
About the City of Alamana
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 15.9 square miles (41.3 km2), of which 14.7 square miles (38.1 km2) is land and 1.2 square miles (3.2 km2), or 7.83%, is water
There were 1,779 households out of which 20.6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 50.0% were married couples living together, 7.8% had a female householder with no husband present, and 38.7% were non-families. 30.4% of all households were made up of individuals and 11.2% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.13 and the average family size was 2.61.
Orange Beach offers a wide selection of family beach vacation opportunities, from condos directly on the beach to just across the street, dolphin cruises, recreational centers with tennis and basketball courts, golf course condo communities, beach houses and everything in between.