Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Alafia Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Alafia Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Alafia Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Alafia Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
ALAFIA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Alafia FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
ALAFIA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Alafia Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Alafia Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Alafia Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
ALAFIA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Alafia Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Alafia Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Alafia Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Alafia Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN ALAFIA FLORIDA
ALAFIA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Alafia is a rural commune of the Cercle of Timbuktu in the Tombouctou Region of Mali. The main village and administrative centre is Toya. The commune is mostly desert and covers an area of 27,857 km2. In the 2009 census the commune had a population of 13,318.
ALAFIA FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Median household income in 2011:
Alafia Ridge Estates: $43,164
Plant City: $47,442
Median rent in 2011:
Alafia Ridge Estates: $807
Plant City: $713
Zip codes: 33567.
This neighborhood: 43.2 years
Whole city: 31.0 years
This neighborhood: 34.7 years
Whole city: 32.3 years
Average household size:
Alafia Ridge Estates: 3.0 people
Plant City: 3.0 people
Percentage of family households:
Alafia Ridge Estates: 60.1%
Plant City: 55.6%
About the City of Alafia
Alafia is an unincorporated community in southeastern Hillsborough County, Florida, United States, between Plant City and Lithia near the intersection of Keysville Road (county road 676) and Florida State Road 39.
Alafia is one of Hillsborough County's oldest communities, dating back to around 1842 when Prussian immigrants, including Antoine Worde off settled in the area, soon to be joined by a number of families under the auspices of the Armed Occupation Act.
An armed garrison for monitoring the Seminoles was established in 1849, and settlers soon followed. By 1970 the community comprised 442 people.
ALAFIA FLORIDA MORTGAGE LINKS AND INFORMATION: