Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading The Acreage Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping The Acreage Florida people become homeowners since 1934. The Acreage Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so The Acreage Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
THE ACREAGE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• The Acreage FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
THE ACREAGE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a The Acreage Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a The Acreage Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• The Acreage Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
THE ACREAGE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the The Acreage Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many The Acreage Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other The Acreage Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in The Acreage Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN THE ACREAGE FLORIDA
THE ACREAGE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
THE ACREAGE FLORIDA:
The Acreage is an unincorporated community located in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States, with a 2010 US Census Bureau population count of 38,704. It is located in the areas north of Royal Palm Beach and Loxahatchee Groves, and is approximately 15 miles (24 km) northwest of West Palm Beach.
THE ACREAGE FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Population (2013) 38,683
People per square mile 948
Household income $75,419
Income per capita $26,071
Male/Female ratio 1.04:1
Males 18-39 years 24.8%
Females 18-39 years 25.9%
Married (15yrs and older) 63.3%
Have children (under 18yrs) 48.2%
The Acreage FHA MORTGAGE / The Acreage VA / The Acreage The Acreage FHA REFINANCE / The Acreage NO CREDIT / The Acreage BAD CREDIT / The Acreage HARD MONEY / The Acreage LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of The Acreage
The Acreage was originally developed by Samuel Friedland and his development company, Royal Palm Beach Colony, Inc., with the name of Royal Palm Beach Colony, as a community to house workers that were employed by the nearby Callery Judge and Mecca Citrus Groves. Workers were given 1-acre (4,000 m2) lots, and coupled with few land restrictions, the area is a haven for those desiring rural life without being too far from the city and for animals.
The Acreage zip codes are 33411 (Royal Palm Beach), 33412 (West Palm Beach), 33470 (Loxahatchee), all occurring in barely perceptible regions, resulting in much confusion even amongst the residents of the area. The area is now known for a diverse foreign-born population, with English, many Caribbean backgrounds, and Vietnamese populations being most notable.
A proposed Post Office is expected to open up in the 33412 area of the town along with a Pharmacy, Supermarket Food Chains, Doctor's Offices, and Bank chains. Four country clubs are now included in the 33412 area of The Acreage including the exclusive Ibis Country Club where house prices can exceed $3 million. Land taxes and insurance prices are among the highest in Palm Beach County, far surpassing those of anywhere else in the Western Communities.