PINELLAS PARK FL FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS
Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Pinellas Park Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Pinellas Park Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Pinellas Park Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Pinellas Park Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
PINELLAS PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Pinellas Park FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
PINELLAS PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Pinellas Park Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Pinellas Park Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Pinellas Park Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
PINELLAS PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Pinellas Park Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Pinellas Park Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Pinellas Park Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Pinellas Park Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN PINELLAS PARK FLORIDA
PINELLAS PARK FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS LIST
PINELLAS PARK FLORIDA:
Pinellas Park is a city located in central Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 49,079 at the 2010 census. The city was founded by Philadelphia publisher F. A. Davis, who purchased 12,800 acres (52 km2) of Hamilton Disston's land around 1911. The city is known for its popular equestrian facilities and events.
PINELLAS PARK FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
The following list of Pinellas Park Florida FHA mortgage appraisers has been assembled from the HUD.gov database. Visit the HUD website for the most current list of FHA mortgage appraisers in Pinellas Park Florida.
KAREN R JAY
6453 107TH TERRACE
ANDREW W CLEMENT
6534 CREEKVIEW TERRANCE
Pinellas Park FHA MORTGAGE / Pinellas Park VA / Pinellas Park Pinellas Park FHA REFINANCE / Pinellas Park NO CREDIT / Pinellas Park BAD CREDIT / Pinellas Park HARD MONEY / Pinellas Park LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
- St Petersburg Florida popular local links include:
- CLEARWATER FL FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS
- CLEARWATER FL FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS MIN580 FICO
- LARGO FL FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS
- DUNEDIN FL FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS
- HOLIDAY FL FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS
- LARGO FL FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS
- SAFETY HARBOR FL FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS
- TARPON SPRINGS FL FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS
- PINELLAS PARK FL FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS
About the City of Pinellas Park
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 16.2 square miles (41.9 km2). 15.5 square miles (40.2 km2) of it is land and 0.66 square miles (1.7 km2) of it (4.14%) is water.
As of the census of 2000, there were 45,658 people, 19,444 households, and 12,152 families residing in the city. The population density was 3,095.8 inhabitants per square mile (1,195.2/km²). There were 21,843 housing units at an average density of 1,481.1 per square mile (571.8/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 89.04% White, 2.09% African American, 0.39% Native American, 1.25% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 2.00% from other races, and 2.22% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 8.26% of the population.
There were 19,444 households out of which 25.7% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 46.6% were married couples living together, 11.6% had a female householder with no husband present, and 37.5% were non-families. 30.2% of all households were made up of individuals and 14.1% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.31 and the average family size was 2.84.
POPULAR PINELLAS PARK FL LINKS