Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Marco Island Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Marco Island Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Marco Island Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Marco Island Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
MARCO ISLAND FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Marco Island FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
MARCO ISLAND FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Marco Island Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Marco Island Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Marco Island Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
MARCO ISLAND FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Marco Island Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Marco Island Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Marco Island Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Marco Island Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN MARCO ISLAND FLORIDA
MARCO ISLAND FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
MARCO ISLAND FLORIDA:
Marco Island is a city in Collier County, Florida, United States, located on an island by the same name in the Gulf of Mexico off the coast of Southwest Florida. It is a principal city of the Naples–Marco Island Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 16,413 at the 2010 census.
MARCO ISLAND FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 9,017 (49.1%)
Females: 9,340 (50.9%)
Median resident age: 60.1 years
Florida median age: 38.7 years
Zip codes: 34145.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $67,653 (it was $60,357 in 2000)
Marco Island: $67,653
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $48,848 (it was $42,875 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $431,740 (it was $275,500 in 2000)
Marco Island: $431,740
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $857,931; Detached houses: $911,352; Townhouses or other attached units: $712,052; In 2-unit structures: $668,322; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $572,401; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $805,983; Mobile homes: $41,584; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $106,932
Marco Island FHA MORTGAGE / Marco Island VA / Marco Island Marco Island FHA REFINANCE / Marco Island NO CREDIT / Marco Island BAD CREDIT / Marco Island HARD MONEY / Marco Island LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Marco Island
The history of Marco Island can be traced as far back as 500 A.D., when the Calusa people inhabited the island as well as the rest of southwest Florida. A number of Calusa artifacts were discovered on Marco Island in 1896 by anthropologist Frank Hamilton Cushing as part of the Pepper-Hearst Expedition. The most notable artifact discovered was the carved wooden "Key Marco Cat" which is now on display at the Smithsonian Institution.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 22.8 square miles (59.0 km2). 12.1 square miles (31.4 km2) of it is land, and 10.7 square miles (27.6 km2) of it (46.73%) is water.
There were 7,517 households out of which 9.4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 46.7% were 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.21.