Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Maitland Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Maitland Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Maitland Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Maitland Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
MAITLAND FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Maitland FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
MAITLAND FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Maitland Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Maitland Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Maitland Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
MAITLAND FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Maitland Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Maitland Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Maitland Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Maitland Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN MAITLAND FLORIDA
MAITLAND FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Maitland is a suburban city in Orange County, Florida, United States, part of the Greater Metro Orlando area. The population was 15,751 at the 2010 census. The area's history is exhibited at the Maitland Historical Museum.
MAITLAND FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 7,713 (46.8%)
Females: 8,751 (53.2%)
Median resident age: 39.0 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32751.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $66,876 (it was $57,945 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $39,079 (it was $37,290 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $263,295 (it was $172,100 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2012: All housing units: $383,862; Detached houses: $437,126; Townhouses or other attached units: $226,228; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $162,419; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $156,230
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,184.
Maitland FHA MORTGAGE / Maitland VA / Maitland Maitland FHA REFINANCE / Maitland NO CREDIT / Maitland BAD CREDIT / Maitland HARD MONEY / Maitland LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Maitland
Maitland is one of the oldest incorporated suburban municipalities in central Florida. Although the area was previously inhabited by native Americans, the town is named after Fort Maitland, which was built in 1838 on the western shore of Lake Fumecheliga (later Lake Maitland) during the Second Seminole War. After the war the fort was torn down and the settlement remained. This settlement came to be called Lake Maitland, and later Maitland. After the Civil War, the area was put into extensive citrus production.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 6.4 square miles (16.6 km2), of which 5.3 square miles (13.6 km2) is land and 1.2 square miles (3.0 km2) (17.84%) is water.
There were 4,825 households out of which 32.6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 53.4% were married couples living together, 10.9% had a female householder with no husband present, and 32.8% were non-families. 27.1% of all households were made up of individuals and 10.3% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.45 and the average family size was 3.01.