Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Lighthouse Point Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Lighthouse Point Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Lighthouse Point Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Lighthouse Point Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
LIGHTHOUSE POINT FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Lighthouse Point FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
LIGHTHOUSE POINT FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Lighthouse Point Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Lighthouse Point Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Lighthouse Point Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
LIGHTHOUSE POINT FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Lighthouse Point Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Lighthouse Point Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Lighthouse Point Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Lighthouse Point Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN LIGHTHOUSE POINT FLORIDA
LIGHTHOUSE POINT FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
LIGHTHOUSE POINT FLORIDA:
Lighthouse Point is a city in Broward County, Florida, United States. The city was named for the Hillsboro Inlet Lighthouse, which is located in nearby Hillsboro Beach. As of the2010 census, the population of Lighthouse Point was 10,344. The city is part of the Miami–Fort Lauderdale–Pompano Beach Metropolitan Statistical Area, which was home to 5,564,635 people at the 2010 census.
LIGHTHOUSE POINT FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 5,390 (49.8%)
Females: 5,436 (50.2%)
Median resident age: 48.8 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33064.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $71,043 (it was $53,038 in 2000)
Lighthouse Point: $71,043
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $51,801 (it was $40,839 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $299,555 (it was $192,500 in 2000)
Lighthouse Point: $299,555
Mean prices in 2012: All housing units: $556,305; Detached houses: $723,518; Townhouses or other attached units: $275,727; In 2-unit structures: $388,235; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $136,216; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $118,059
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,212.
Lighthouse Point FHA MORTGAGE / Lighthouse Point VA / Lighthouse Point Lighthouse Point FHA REFINANCE / Lighthouse Point NO CREDIT / Lighthouse Point BAD CREDIT / Lighthouse Point HARD MONEY / Lighthouse Point LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Lighthouse Point
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 2.4 square miles (6 km2). 2.29 square miles (6 km2) of it is land and .11 square miles (0 km2) of it (4.58%) is water.
As of 2010, there were 5,774 households out of which 15.1% were vacant. In 2000, 19.5% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 50.7% were married couples living together, 6.0% had a female householder with no husband present, and 40.4% were non-families. 33.6% of all households were made up of individuals and 16.3% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.08 and the average family size was 2.65.
As of 2000, the median income for a household in the city was $53,038, and the median income for a family was $72,418. Males had a median income of $51,897 versus $32,929 for females. The per capita income for the city was $40,839. About 2.6% of families and 5.0% of the population were below the poverty line, including 3.8% of those under age 18 and 6.5% of those age 65 or over.