Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Lantana Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Lantana Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Lantana Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Lantana Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
LANTANA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Lantana FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
LANTANA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Lantana Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Lantana Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Lantana Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
LANTANA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Lantana Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Lantana Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Lantana Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Lantana Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN LANTANA FLORIDA
LANTANA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Lantana is a town in Palm Beach County, Florida. The population was 10,423 at the 2010 United States Census.
LANTANA FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 5,668 (52.2%)
Females: 5,199 (47.8%)
Median resident age: 40.3 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33462.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $42,692 (it was $35,645 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $25,302 (it was $21,204 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $131,690 (it was $84,600 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2011: All housing units: $267,053; Detached houses: $286,262; Townhouses or other attached units: $186,492; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $271,272; Mobile homes: $157,184
Median gross rent in 2012: $987.
About the City of Lantana
The first settlers came to the area after Congress passed the Armed Occupation Act of 1842 at the end of the Seminole Wars during the Administration of President John Tyler. The M.B. Lyman family is credited with founding the town. Lyman arrived with his family in 1888 and within a year started several enterprises including a general store, Indian Trading Post and a post office. As postmaster, Lyman named the post office – Lantana Point – for the wild Lantana plants that grew in abundance in the area. The word Point was later dropped.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 2.9 square miles (7.5 km2). 2.3 square miles (6.0 km2) of it is land and 0.6 square miles (1.6 km2) of it (21.31%) is water.
As of the census of 2010, there were 10,423 people and 4164 households in the town. The population density was 4,547.6 inhabitants per square mile. There were 5,186 housing units. The racial makeup of the town was 69.3% White (56.3% were Non-Hispanic White,) 22.0% African American, 0.4% Native American, 1.5% Asian, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 2.8% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 18.6% of the population.