Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading LaBelle Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping LaBelle Florida people become homeowners since 1934. LaBelle Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so LaBelle Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
LABELLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• LaBelle FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
LABELLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a LaBelle Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a LaBelle Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• LaBelle Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
LABELLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the LaBelle Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many LaBelle Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other LaBelle Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in LaBelle Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN LABELLE FLORIDA
LABELLE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
LaBelle is a city in and the county seat of Hendry County, Florida, United States. The population was 4,210 at the 2000 census. As of 2004, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau is 4,480. It was named for Laura and Belle Hendry, daughters of pioneer cattleman Francis A. Hendry
LABELLE FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 1,943 (42.4%)
Females: 2,645 (57.6%)
Median resident age: 35.3 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33935.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $28,524 (it was $31,642 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $15,906 (it was $15,652 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $62,820 (it was $50,300 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2011: All housing units: $122,514; Detached houses: $176,784; Mobile homes: $45,791
Median gross rent in 2012: $740.
About the City of LaBelle
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 3.5 square miles (9.2 km²), of which, 3.5 square miles (9.0 km²) of it is land and 0.1 square miles (0.2 km²) of it (2.54%) is water.
There were 1,440 households out of which 32.2% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 55.2% were married couples living together, 10.2% had a female householder with no husband present, and 30.9% were non-families. 25.9% of all households were made up of individuals and 14.1% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.71 and the average family size was 3.26.
LaBelle began as a settlement on the Caloosahatchee River around the time of Hamilton Disston's efforts to drain the Everglades with the hope of promoting growth. The settlement, which laid on the western edge of Captain Francis A. Hendry's large Monroe County's land, was initially populated with cattle drovers and trappers. By 1891, LaBelle had constructed its first school. In 1909, Captain Hendry subdivided his land to be sold. The majority land holding stake was bought by E. E. Goodno, which increased the size of LaBelle almost twenty times its original size.