Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Kissimmee Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Kissimmee Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Kissimmee Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Kissimmee Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
FLORIDA HOME BUYERS ASK EVERY DAY, “WHAT IS THE MINIMUM CREDIT SCORE FOR AN FHA MORTGAGE”?
KISSIMMEE FLORIDA MORTGAGE AND CITY DATA
- Population in 2013: 65,173 (100% urban, 0% rural). Population change since 2000: +36.3%
- Males: 32,521 (49.9%)
- Females: 32,652 (50.1%)
- Median resident age: 4 years
- Florida median age: 5 years
- Zip codes: 34741.
- Estimated median household income in 2013: $35,040 (it was $33,949 in 2000)
- Kissimmee: $35,040
- FL: $46,036
- Estimated per capita income in 2013: $17,372 (it was $15,071 in 2000)
- Kissimmee city income, earnings, and wages data
- Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $110,900 (it was $90,900 in 2000)
- Kissimmee: $110,900
- FL: $153,300
- Mean prices in 2013: All housing units: $148,206; Detached houses: $162,417; Townhouses or other attached units: $108,218; In 2-unit structures: $86,672; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $69,350; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $146,355; Mobile homes: $62,330; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $18,404
- Median gross rent in 2013: $929.
- Recent home sales, real estate maps, and home value estimator for zip codes: 34741, 34744, 34746.
- Kissimmee, FL residents, houses, and apartments details
KISSIMMEE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Kissimmee FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
KISSIMMEE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Kissimmee Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Kissimmee Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Kissimmee Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
KISSIMMEE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Kissimmee Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Kissimmee Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Kissimmee Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Kissimmee Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN KISSIMMEE FLORIDA
KISSIMMEE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Kissimmee is a city in Osceola County, Florida. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 59,682. It is the county seat of Osceola County. Kissimmee is a Principal City of the Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford, Florida, Metropolitan Statistical Area, which had a 2010 population of 2,134,411.
KISSIMMEE FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 31,653 (48.6%)
Females: 33,520 (51.4%)
Median resident age: 33.5 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 34741.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $34,193 (it was $33,949 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $15,854 (it was $15,071 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $95,687 (it was $90,900 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $198,617; Detached houses: $216,442; Townhouses or other attached units: $135,180; In 2-unit structures: $183,572; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $136,840; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $116,161; Mobile homes: $43,399
Median gross rent in 2012: $950.
Kissimmee FHA MORTGAGE / Kissimmee VA / Kissimmee Kissimmee FHA REFINANCE / Kissimmee NO CREDIT / Kissimmee BAD CREDIT / Kissimmee HARD MONEY / Kissimmee LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Kissimmee
The area was originally named Allendale, after Confederate Major J.H. Allen who operated the first cargo steamboat along the Kissimmee River - the Mary Belle. It was renamed Kissimmee when incorporated as a city in 1883. The name, Kissimmee, came from 'Cacema', a Native American name meaning 'long water'. Its growth can be credited to Hamilton Disston of Philadelphia, who based his four-million acre (8,000 km2) drainage operation out of the small town. Disston had contracted with the financially wobbly state of Florida to drain its southern lands, for which he would own half of all he successfully drained. This deal made Disston the largest single landowner in the United States.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 17.32 square miles (44.9 km2), of which 16.7 square miles (43 km2) is land and 0.6 square miles (2 km2) is water (3.7%). Kissimmee and the city of St. Cloud are the only incorporated settlements in the county. The cities lie in close proximity to each other along U.S. Highways 192 and 441.
There were 17,121 households out of which 37.4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 47.2% were married couples living together, 15.8% had a female householder with no husband present, and 31.0% were non-families. 20.9% of all households were made up of individuals and 4.9% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.77 and the average family size was 3.21.