Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Key West Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Key West Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Key West Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Key West Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
KEY WEST FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Key West FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
KEY WEST FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Key West Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Key West Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Key West Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
KEY WEST FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Key West Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Key West Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Key West Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Key West Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN KEY WEST FLORIDA
KEY WEST FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
KEY WEST FLORIDA:
Key West is a city in Monroe County, Florida, United States. The city encompasses the island of Key West, the part of Stock Island north of U.S. Key West is the county seat of Monroe County. Key West is the southernmost city in the Continental United States. It also contains the southern terminus of U.S. 1, State Road A1A, the East Coast Greenway and, before 1935, the Florida East Coast Railway.
KEY WEST FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 13,782 (53.9%)
Females: 11,768 (46.1%)
Median resident age: 41.5 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33040.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $52,876 (it was $43,021 in 2000)
Key West: $52,876
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $33,642 (it was $26,316 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $391,517 (it was $252,700 in 2000)
Key West: $391,517
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $784,251; Detached houses: $837,038; Townhouses or other attached units: $663,229; In 2-unit structures: over $1,000,000; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $967,672; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $913,508; Mobile homes: $97,196; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $167,010
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,466.
Key West FHA MORTGAGE / Key West VA / Key West Key West FHA REFINANCE / Key West NO CREDIT / Key West BAD CREDIT / Key West HARD MONEY / Key West LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Key West
Cayo Hueso is the original Spanish name for the island of Key West. Spanish-speaking people today also use the term when referring to Key West. It literally means "bone cay (a low island or reef)". It is said that the island was littered with the remains (bones) of prior native inhabitants, who used the isle as a communal graveyard. This island was the westernmost Key with a reliable supply of water.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 7.4 square miles (19 km2), of which 5.9 square miles (15 km2) is land and 1.5 square miles (3.9 km2) (19.73%) is water
There were 11,016 households, out of which 19.9% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 37.7% were married couples living together, 8.2% had a female householder with no husband present, and 50.4% were classified as non-families. Of all households, 31.4% were made up of individuals, and 8.1% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.23 and the average family size was 2.84.