Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Jupiter Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Jupiter Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Jupiter Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Jupiter Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
JUPITER FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Jupiter FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
JUPITER FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Jupiter Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Jupiter Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Jupiter Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
JUPITER FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Jupiter Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Jupiter Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Jupiter Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Jupiter Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN JUPITER FLORIDA
JUPITER FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Jupiter is a town located in Palm Beach County, Florida. According to the 2013 Census Bureau estimate, the town had a total population of 58,298. It is one of the northernmost suburbs of the Miami metropolitan area.
JUPITER FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 28,085 (48.2%)
Females: 30,213 (51.8%)
Median resident age: 44.7 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33418, 33458, 33469, 33478.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $64,783 (it was $54,945 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $41,849 (it was $35,088 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $236,001 (it was $140,700 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $449,522; Detached houses: $549,631; Townhouses or other attached units: $292,506; In 2-unit structures: $261,777; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $265,736; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $340,193; Mobile homes: $149,962; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $28,887
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,371.
About the City of Jupiter
The area where the town now sits was originally named for the Hobe Indian tribe which lived at the mouth of the Loxahatchee River, and whose name is also preserved in the name of nearbyHobe Sound. A mapmaker misunderstood the Spanish spelling "Jobe" of the Indian name "Hobe" and recorded it as "Jove". Subsequent mapmakers further misunderstood this to be the Latin translation of the god Jupiter, and they anglicized the name from Jove to "Jupiter.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 21.1 square miles (55 km2). 20.0 square miles (52 km2) of it is land and 1.1 square miles (2.8 km2) of it is water. The total area is 6.35% water.
As of 2010, there were 29,825 households out of which 19.8% were vacant. In 2000, 26.6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 55.8% are married couples living together, 8.4% have a female householder with no husband present, and 32.7% are non-families. 25.8% of all households are made up of individuals and 10.4% have someone living alone who is 65 years of age or older. The average household size is 2.32 and the average family size is 3.15