Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Fruitland Park Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Fruitland Park Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Fruitland Park Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Fruitland Park Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
FRUITLAND PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Fruitland Park FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
FRUITLAND PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Fruitland Park Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Fruitland Park Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Fruitland Park Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
FRUITLAND PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Fruitland Park Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Fruitland Park Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Fruitland Park Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Fruitland Park Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN FRUITLAND PARK FLORIDA
FRUITLAND PARK FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
FRUITLAND PARK FLORIDA:
Fruitland Park is a city in Lake County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,186 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Orlando–Kissimmee–Sanford Metropolitan Statistical Area. he Census Bureau estimated the population in 2008 to be 4,293.
FRUITLAND PARK FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 1,975 (46.5%)
Females: 2,276 (53.5%)
Median resident age: 34.7 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32159, 34731, 34748.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $52,858 (it was $40,403 in 2000)
Fruitland Park: $52,858
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $20,119 (it was $16,400 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $135,619 (it was $71,600 in 2000)
Fruitland Park: $135,619
Mean prices in 2012: All housing units: $178,941; Detached houses: $178,941
Median gross rent in 2012: $917.
Fruitland Park FHA MORTGAGE / Fruitland Park VA / Fruitland Park Fruitland Park FHA REFINANCE / Fruitland Park NO CREDIT / Fruitland Park BAD CREDIT / Fruitland Park HARD MONEY / Fruitland Park LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Fruitland Park
Fruitland Park predates the American Civil War, although the name of the town didn't come until later. It was originally called Gardenia. The earliest settler was M. Calvin Lee, of the Evander Lee family of Leesburg, who planted a citrus grove. After the war, a son-in-law of the Lee family, P.S. Bouknight, homesteaded 40 acres (160,000 m2) near Mirror Lake.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 9.5 km² (3.7 mi²). 7.6 km² (2.9 mi²) of it is land and 1.9 km² (0.8 mi²) of it (20.44%) is water.
There were 1,192 households out of which 37.2% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 56.1% were married couples living together, 14.2% had a female householder with no husband present, and 25.3% were non-families. 20.8% of all households were made up of individuals and 8.9% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.67 and the average family size was 3.07.