Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Eustis Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Eustis Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Eustis Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Eustis Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
EUSTIS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Eustis FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
EUSTIS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Eustis Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Eustis Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Eustis Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
EUSTIS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Eustis Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Eustis Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Eustis Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Eustis Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN EUSTIS FLORIDA
EUSTIS FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Eustis is a city in Lake County, Florida, United States. The population was 15,106 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Orlando–Kissimmee–Sanford Metropolitan Statistical Area. The Census Bureau estimated the population in 2008 to be 19,129.
EUSTIS FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 9,324 (48.5%)
Females: 9,890 (51.5%)
Median resident age: 41.5 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32726, 32735, 32736, 32757, 32784.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $39,339 (it was $32,032 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $21,618 (it was $18,706 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $118,005 (it was $76,200 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $195,260; Detached houses: $215,756; Townhouses or other attached units: $176,919; In 2-unit structures: $166,135; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $120,610; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $298,127; Mobile homes: $47,885; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $27,429
Median gross rent in 2012: $903.
About the City of Eustis
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 9.6 square miles (25 km2). 8.4 square miles (22 km2) of it is land and 1.3 square miles (3.4 km2) of it (13.28%) is water. The city limits are defined by Eudora, Abrams, and CR 44 (bypass) on the East, CR44 to the North, US Hwy 441 to the South, and Lake Eustis and Florida Hospital Waterman to the West.
As of the census of 2000, there were 15,106 people, 6,371 households, and 4,058 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,808.3 inhabitants per square mile (698.5/km²). There were 7,322 housing units at an average density of 876.5 per square mile (338.6/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 76.90% White, 18.98% African American, 0.34% Native American, 0.63% Asian, 0.09% Pacific Islander, 1.89% from other races, and 1.17% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 6.37% of the population.
There were 6,371 households out of which 25.3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 48.0% were married couples living together, 12.3% had a female householder with no husband present, and 36.3% were non-families. 31.0% of all households were made up of individuals and 17.7% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.30 and the average family size was 2.86.