Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Deltona Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Deltona Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Deltona Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Deltona Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
DELTONA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Deltona FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
DELTONA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Deltona Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Deltona Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Deltona Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
DELTONA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Deltona Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Deltona Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Deltona Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Deltona Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN DELTONA FLORIDA
DELTONA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Deltona is a city in the U.S. state of Florida and the most populous city in Volusia County. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 85,182. The city is part of the Deltona–Daytona Beach–Ormond Beach Metropolitan Statistical Area and the larger Orlando–Deltona–Daytona Beach Combined Statistical Area.
DELTONA FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 42,573 (49.3%)
Females: 43,717 (50.7%)
Median resident age: 37.6 years
Florida median age: 41.0 years
Zip codes: 32725, 32738, 32744, 32764.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $42,192 (it was $39,736 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $18,814 (it was $16,648 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $99,700 (it was $82,000 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2012: All housing units: $149,748; Detached houses: $149,655; Townhouses or other attached units: $206,126; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $85,431; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $252,381; Mobile homes: $188,508
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,028.
About the City of Deltona
The area of what currently comprises of Deltona and surrounding communities was originally inhabited by nomadic Timucuans, who found fish and fresh water plentiful in the area. After Florida became a state in 1845, steamboats began to make regular trips up the St. Johns Riverto Lake Monroe. George Sauls, a former secret agent for the Confederacy during theAmerican Civil War, along with his wife Adeline and six children, were the first settlers in the area in 1859. The area was located approximately three miles (5 km) north of the community of Osteen. Sauls' homestead would eventually catch on fire in 1972.
As of 2010, according to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 41.1 square miles (106.4 km2), 37.5 square miles (97.1 km2) of which is land and 3.5 square miles (9.1 km2) of which is water.
As of the 2010 U.S. Census, there were 85,182 people residing within the city. As of 2010, there were 34,089 households out of which 11.3% were vacant. In 2000, 32.8% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 55% were married couples living together, 15.3% had a female householder with no husband present, and 23.7% were non-families. 38.3% of all households were made up of individuals and 26.6% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older.