Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading DeLand Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping DeLand Florida people become homeowners since 1934. DeLand Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so DeLand Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
DELAND FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• DeLand FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
DELAND FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a DeLand Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a DeLand Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• DeLand Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
DELAND FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the DeLand Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many DeLand Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other DeLand Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in DeLand Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN DELAND FLORIDA
DELAND FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Males: 13,107 (46.4%)
Females: 15,130 (53.6%)
Median resident age: 39.1 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32720, 32724.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $34,775 (it was $28,712 in 2000)
De Land: $34,775
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $19,150 (it was $15,936 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $131,145 (it was $67,600 in 2000)
De Land: $131,145
Mean prices in 2012: All housing units: $178,386; Detached houses: $193,775; Townhouses or other attached units: $115,490; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $62,058; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $86,764; Mobile homes: $58,270
Median gross rent in 2012: $885.
About the City of DeLand
Known as Persimmon Hollow for the wild persimmon trees that grow around the natural springs, the area was originally accessible only by steamboat up the St. Johns River. It was settled in 1874 by Captain John Rich, who built a log cabin. Henry Addison DeLand, a baking soda magnate from Fairport, New York, visited there in 1876, and envisioned building a citrus,agricultural and tourism center.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 17.8 square miles (46.1 km2), of which 17.6 square miles (45.6 km2) is land and 0.19 square miles (0.5 km2), or 1.06%, is water. DeLand is drained by the St. Johns River.
As of the census of 2000, there were 20,904 people, 8,375 households, and 4,631 families residing in the city. The population density was 1317.1/mi² (506.8/km²). There were 9,272 housing units at an average density of 584.2 per square mile (225.6/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 74.96% White, 19.18% African American, 0.22% Native American, 0.81% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 3.00% fromother races, and 1.80% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 8.73% of the population.