Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading DeFuniak Springs Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping DeFuniak Springs Florida people become homeowners since 1934. DeFuniak Springs Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so DeFuniak Springs Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
DEFUNIAK SPRINGS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• DeFuniak Springs FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
DEFUNIAK SPRINGS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a DeFuniak Springs Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a DeFuniak Springs Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• DeFuniak Springs Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
DEFUNIAK SPRINGS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the DeFuniak Springs Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many DeFuniak Springs Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other DeFuniak Springs Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in DeFuniak Springs Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN DEFUNIAK SPRINGS FLORIDA
DEFUNIAK SPRINGS FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
DEFUNIAK SPRINGS FLORIDA:
DeFuniak Springs is a city in Walton County, Florida, United States. The population was 5,089 at the 2000 census. It is the county seat of Walton County.
DEFUNIAK SPRINGS FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 2,865 (51.3%)
Females: 2,719 (48.7%)
Median resident age: 40.2 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32433, 32435.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $19,690 (it was $24,516 in 2000)
De Funiak Springs: $19,690
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $15,054 (it was $13,298 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $101,172 (it was $63,300 in 2000)
De Funiak Springs: $101,172
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $196,046; Detached houses: $189,314; Townhouses or other attached units: $913,669; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $926,359; Mobile homes: $76,683
Median gross rent in 2012: $748.
DeFuniak Springs FHA MORTGAGE / DeFuniak Springs VA / DeFuniak Springs DeFuniak Springs FHA REFINANCE / DeFuniak Springs NO CREDIT / DeFuniak Springs BAD CREDIT / DeFuniak Springs HARD MONEY / DeFuniak Springs LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of DeFuniak Springs
The town was founded by the officers of the Pensacola and Atlantic Railroad, a subsidiary of the Louisville and Nashville Railroad. The P&A was organized to connect the terminus of the L&N at Pensacola to the western terminus of a predecessor of the Seaboard Air Line Railroad at River Junction—now Chattahoochee—in the 1880s. It was named after Frederick R. De Funiak, a vice-president of the L&N. Like much of Northwest Florida, DeFuniak Springs was settled mainly by Scots from Virginia and the Carolinas.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 11.2 square miles (29 km2). 11.0 square miles (28 km2) of it is land, and 0.3 square miles (0.78 km2) of it (2.49%) is water.
There were 2,105 households, out of which 27.4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 40.7% were married couples living together, 18.4% had a female householder with no husband present, and 37.1% were non-families. 33.5% of all households were made up of individuals and 16.2% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.30 and the average family size was 2.91.
7% Native American, 0.39% Asian, 0.47% from other races, and 0.64% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.67% of the population.