Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Dania Beach Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Dania Beach Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Dania Beach Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Dania Beach Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
DANIA BEACH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Dania Beach FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
DANIA BEACH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Dania Beach Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Dania Beach Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Dania Beach Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
DANIA BEACH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Dania Beach Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Dania Beach Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Dania Beach Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Dania Beach Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN DANIA BEACH FLORIDA
DANIA BEACH FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
DANIA BEACH FLORIDA:
Dania Beach is a city in Broward County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the city's population was 29,639. It is part of the South Florida metropolitan area, which was home to 5,564,635 people at the 2010 census. Dania Beach is the location of one of the largest jai alai frontons in the United States.
DANIA BEACH FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 10,715 (49.9%)
Females: 10,762 (50.1%)
Median resident age: 39.9 years
Florida median age: 38.7 years
Zip codes: 33004.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $40,757 (it was $34,125 in 2000)
Dania Beach: $40,757
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $24,171 (it was $20,795 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $147,880 (it was $91,800 in 2000)
Dania Beach: $147,880
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $254,463; Detached houses: $334,022; Townhouses or other attached units: $247,960; In 2-unit structures: $282,280; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $213,708; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $162,962; Mobile homes: $44,732; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $84,328
Dania Beach FHA MORTGAGE / Dania Beach VA / Dania Beach Dania Beach FHA REFINANCE / Dania Beach NO CREDIT / Dania Beach BAD CREDIT / Dania Beach HARD MONEY / Dania Beach LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Dania Beach
In 1999, Dania formally changed its name to Dania Beach; however Dania is still commonly used to refer to the city. In 2001, the city annexed several unincorporated areas of Broward County increasing the population by about 3,600 people.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 8.3 square miles (21.6 km2). 8.1 square miles (21.0 km2) of it is land and 0.27 square miles (0.7 km2) of it (3.04%) is water.
As of 2010, there were 15,671 households out of which 17.8% were vacant. In 2000, 21.4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 34.9% were married couples living together, 14.1% had a female householder with no husband present, and 46.0% were non-families. 35.0% of all households were made up of individuals and 10.8% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.19 and the average family size was 2.85.