Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Casselberry Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Casselberry Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Casselberry Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Casselberry Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
CASSELBERRY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Casselberry FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
CASSELBERRY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Casselberry Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Casselberry Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Casselberry Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
CASSELBERRY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Casselberry Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Casselberry Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Casselberry Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Casselberry Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN CASSELBERRY FLORIDA
CASSELBERRY FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Casselberry is a city in Seminole Florida, United States. The population was 26,241 at the 2010 census. The city is usually considered linked to the Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford Metropolitan Statistical Area.
CASSELBERRY FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 13,162 (49.5%)
Females: 13,404 (50.5%)
Median resident age: 37.5 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32708, 32792.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $40,070 (it was $38,627 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $21,601 (it was $19,626 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $111,146 (it was $82,900 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $183,054; Detached houses: $215,658; Townhouses or other attached units: $167,073; In 2-unit structures: $156,591; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $141,249; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $149,354; Mobile homes: $60,178
Median gross rent in 2012: $937.
Casselberry FHA MORTGAGE / Casselberry VA / Casselberry Casselberry FHA REFINANCE / Casselberry NO CREDIT / Casselberry BAD CREDIT / Casselberry HARD MONEY / Casselberry LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Casselberry
Prior to European settlement in the 1800s Native American groups inhabited the Seminole County area, including land in present-day Casselberry. A blockhouse known as Fort Concord was constructed on the shores of Lake Concord in 1849 to protect local settlers during conflicts between the Seminole Wars. After the Homestead Act was passed in 1862, settlers began homesteading the land around Lake Concord and the Triplet Chain of Lakes
Casselberry established a contract post office in 1957 at its own expense and the town was finally granted a post office in 1959, although Hibbard Casselberry lived another ten years. The City of Casselberry was incorporated on July 25, 1965 and Casselberry’s citizens eventually voted to have property taxes in 1976. Casselberry’s first city hall was dedicated in 1970 and comprises part of the current municipal complex.
There were 11,430 households out of which 23.1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 35.8% were married couples living together, 14.8% had a female householder with no husband present, and 44.0% were non-families. 32.5% of all households were made up of individuals and 10.1% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.29 and the average family size was 2.92.