BRADENTON FL FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS
Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Bradenton Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Bradenton Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Bradenton Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Bradenton Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
BRADENTON FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Bradenton FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
BRADENTON FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Bradenton Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Bradenton Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Bradenton Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
BRADENTON FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Bradenton Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Bradenton Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Bradenton Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Bradenton Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN BRADENTON FLORIDA
BRADENTON FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Bradenton is a city in Manatee County in the State of Florida, which had a population of 50,672 at the 2012 census. Bradenton is the largest principal city of the Bradenton-Sarasota-Venice, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area, which had a 2007 estimated population of 682,833. It is the county seat.
BRADENTON FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Median resident age: 42.8 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 34205, 34208, 34209.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $41,032 (it was $34,902 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $23,237 (it was $20,133 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $129,301 (it was $90,300 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2012: All housing units: $167,805; Detached houses: $186,334; Townhouses or other attached units: $157,111; In 2-unit structures: $133,867; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $117,919; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $129,305; Mobile homes: $57,870
Median gross rent in 2012: $912.
Bradenton FHA MORTGAGE / Bradenton VA / Bradenton Bradenton FHA REFINANCE / Bradenton NO CREDIT / Bradenton BAD CREDIT / Bradenton HARD MONEY / Bradenton LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Bradenton
The area that would become Bradenton (originally spelled "Bradentown") was first explored in 1539 by the Spanish during the famous expedition led by Hernando De Soto. Bradenton was established in 1842. The original town of Bradentown was incorporated on May 19, 1903. The city took the name of Dr. Joseph Braden, whose nearby fort-like house was a refuge for early settlers during Seminole Indian attacks. The current city of Bradenton was formed in 1943, when the Florida legislature merged the cities of Manatee (incorporated in 1888) and Bradentown.
According to the United States Census Bureau, Bradenton has a total area of 14.44 square miles (37.4 km2). 12.11 square miles (31.4 km2) of it is land and 2.33 square miles (6.0 km2) of it (16.14%) is water.
The median income for a household in the city was $34,902, and the median income for a family was $42,366. Males had a median income of $28,262 versus $23,292 for females. The per capita income for the city was $20,133. About 9.7% of families and 13.6% of the population were below the poverty line, including 22.3% of those under age 18 and 8.2% of those age 65 or over.
BRADENTON FLORIDA MORTGAGE INFROMATION LINKS