Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Bay Harbor Islands Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Bay Harbor Islands Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Bay Harbor Islands Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Bay Harbor Islands Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
BAY HARBOR ISLANDS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Bay Harbor Islands FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
BAY HARBOR ISLANDS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Bay Harbor Islands Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Bay Harbor Islands Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Bay Harbor Islands Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
BAY HARBOR ISLANDS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Bay Harbor Islands Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Bay Harbor Islands Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Bay Harbor Islands Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Bay Harbor Islands Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN BAY HARBOR ISLANDS FLORIDA
BAY HARBOR ISLANDS FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
BAY HARBOR ISLANDS FLORIDA:
Bay Harbor Islands is a town in Miami-Dade County in the State of Florida, which had a population of 5628 at the 2010 census. It is separated from the mainland by Biscayne Bay
BAY HARBOR ISLANDS FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Median resident age: 41.0 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33181.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $53,743 (it was $38,514 in 2000)
Bay Harbor Islands: $53,743
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $44,143 (it was $29,261 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $229,589 (it was $109,100 in 2000)
Bay Harbor Islands: $229,589
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $353,347; Detached houses: $881,455; Townhouses or other attached units: $436,959; In 2-unit structures: $679,714; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $225,684; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $213,778; Mobile homes: $106,812
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,252.
Bay Harbor Islands FHA MORTGAGE / Bay Harbor Islands VA / Bay Harbor Islands Bay Harbor Islands FHA REFINANCE / Bay Harbor Islands NO CREDIT / Bay Harbor Islands BAD CREDIT / Bay Harbor Islands HARD MONEY / Bay Harbor Islands LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Bay Harbor Islands
It was founded by Shepard Broad on April 28, 1947. It consists of two islands: Broadview and Bay Harbor. The west island (Broadview) contains exclusively single family homes and the east island (Bay Harbor) contains a business district and multi-family housing.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 0.6 square miles (1.6 km2). 0.4 square miles (1.0 km2) of it is land and 0.2 square miles (0.52 km2) of it (39.34%) is water.
In 2014, the National Trust for Historic Preservation named Bay Harbor's East Island to its annual list of the "11 Most Endangered Historic Places" in America because the island's architecture was coming under pressure from development. Two members of the town council responded to the listing by questioning the need to preserve the buildings. Some residents, in turn, criticized council members for as lack of attention to historic preservation.