Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Trilacoochee Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Trilacoochee Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Trilacoochee Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Trilacoochee Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
TRILACOOCHEE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Trilacoochee FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
TRILACOOCHEE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Trilacoochee Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Trilacoochee Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Trilacoochee Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
TRILACOOCHEE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Trilacoochee Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Trilacoochee Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Trilacoochee Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Trilacoochee Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN TRILACOOCHEE FLORIDA
TRILACOOCHEE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS LIST
Trilacoochee is an unincorporated community in the northeast corner of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is at the northern terminus of the US 301 and US 98 multiplex. The ZIP Code for this community is 33523, which it shares with Dade City.
TRILACOOCHEE FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
The following list of Trilacoochee Florida FHA mortgage appraisers has been assembled from the HUD.gov database. Visit the HUD website for the most current list of FHA mortgage appraisers in Trilacoochee Florida.
JEREMY C MOORE
SILVER KING APPRAISALS
Trilacoochee FHA MORTGAGE / Trilacoochee VA / Trilacoochee Trilacoochee FHA REFINANCE / Trilacoochee NO CREDIT / Trilacoochee BAD CREDIT / Trilacoochee HARD MONEY / Trilacoochee LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Trilacoochee
Trilacoochee was originally known as Owensboro Junction, where the Atlantic Coast Line Railroadand Seaboard Air Line railroad crossed paths. The lines were originally built by two other competing railroads, the South Florida Railroad between 1884 and 1885 which was acquired by the Atlantic Coast Line, and the Florida Railway and Navigation Company in 1887, which was bought by the Florida Central and Peninsular Railway and eventually the Seaboard Air Line.
The state highway that became SR 35 was realigned between 1948 and 1949, and US 301 took over the route. ACL built a bridge over both the SAL tracks, the switching station, and the new section of the road.
In 1967 the ACL and SAL merged to form the Seaboard Coast Line Railroad, which brought the junction into decline. The southwest tracks formerly owned by the SAL were removed during the 1970s, and in 1989 the northwest tracks formerly owned by the ACL were removed, as well as the ACL train trestle.