Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Suntree Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Suntree Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Suntree Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Suntree Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
SUNTREE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Suntree FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
SUNTREE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Suntree Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Suntree Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Suntree Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
SUNTREE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Suntree Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Suntree Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Suntree Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Suntree Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN SUNTREE FLORIDA
SUNTREE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Suntree is a planned unincorporated community in Brevard County, Florida, United States. It lies approximately halfway between Rockledge and Melbourne. Suntree is part of the Palm Bay–Melbourne–Titusville Metropolitan Statistical Area.
About the City of Suntree
Suntree is located at 28°13'46?N 80°54'05?W While it is located north of Melbourne, it uses a Melbourne, Florida postal address. On January 9, 2010, a storm during a cold snap brought mostly rain, but it later changed into sleet and then to snow. The snow was light, and there was no accumulation.