Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Spuds Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Spuds Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Spuds Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Spuds Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
SPUDS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Spuds FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
SPUDS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Spuds Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Spuds Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Spuds Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
SPUDS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Spuds Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Spuds Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Spuds Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Spuds Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN SPUDS FLORIDA
SPUDS FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Spuds is an unincorporated community in St. Johns County, Florida, United States. The name is appropriate, as it lies in a region that depends economically on potato growing and other agriculture. As well as potatoes, the land around Spuds provides gladioli.
About the City of Spuds
Spuds is located at 29°44'22?N 81°28'18?W (29.7394, -81.4717). It is located near the intersection of State Road 207, which six miles to the south-west leads to Hastings and 25 miles to the north-east leads to St. Augustine, and County Road 13, which eventually leads to Jacksonville, 50 miles to the north. A Florida East Coast Railway line used to run through Spuds from St. Augustine to Hastings, with a stop also called Spuds.