Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Satsuma Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Satsuma Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Satsuma Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Satsuma Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
SATSUMA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Satsuma FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
SATSUMA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Satsuma Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Satsuma Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Satsuma Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
SATSUMA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Satsuma Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Satsuma Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Satsuma Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Satsuma Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN SATSUMA FLORIDA
SATSUMA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Satsuma is an unincorporated community in Putnam County, Florida, United States. Its ZIP code is 32189.
SATSUMA FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Houses and condos: 3,734
Renter-occupied apartments: 224
% of renters here: 9%
Mar. 2012 cost of living index in zip code 32189: 83.1 (low, U.S. average is 100)
Land area: 24.4 sq. mi.
Water area: 3.4 sq. mi.
Population density: 229 people per square mile
Real estate property taxes paid for housing units in 2011:
This zip code: 0.7% ($724)
Florida: 1.1% ($1,706)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2011: $697 (0.8%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2011: $791 (0.7%)
About the City of Satsuma
Satsuma is in Putnam County, in the Palatka metro area. The community was named after the orange grown in north Florida. The latitude of Satsuma is 29.554N. The longitude is -81.656W. It is in the Eastern Standard time zone. Elevation is 69 feet.