Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Rotonda West Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Rotonda West Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Rotonda West Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Rotonda West Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
ROTONDA WEST FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Rotonda West FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
ROTONDA WEST FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Rotonda West Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Rotonda West Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Rotonda West Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
ROTONDA WEST FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Rotonda West Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Rotonda West Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Rotonda West Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Rotonda West Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN ROTONDA WEST FLORIDA
ROTONDA WEST FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
ROTONDA WEST FLORIDA:
Rotonda West is an unincorporated, deed-restricted community situated in west Charlotte County, Florida, United States. The U.S. Census Bureau lists it as the Rotonda census-designated place, with a population of 8,759 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Punta Gorda Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Rotonda West FHA MORTGAGE / Rotonda West VA / Rotonda West Rotonda West FHA REFINANCE / Rotonda West NO CREDIT / Rotonda West BAD CREDIT / Rotonda West HARD MONEY / Rotonda West LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Rotonda West
According to the United States Census Bureau, the Rotonda CDP has a total area of 11.5 square miles (29.9 km2), of which 10.7 square miles (27.6 km2) is land and 0.89 square miles (2.3 km2), or 7.74%, is water.
Located in southwest Florida on the Gulf Coast, the weather usually stays relatively mild. In the summer, it is not uncommon for temperatures to get into the mid-90s, but this is tempered by sea breezes from the Gulf. At night in the summer, temperatures quickly drop to the low to mid 70s. However, due to the high humidity levels and lack of breeze, it tends to feel much hotter. In the winter, hard freezes are rare, but occasionally occur. It's more common to have frost on the ground briefly in pre-dawn hours, but it melts shortly after sunrise.
There were 3,181 households out of which 11.4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 66.3% were married couples living together, 4.0% had a female householder with no husband present, and 28.1% were non-families. 24.5% of all households were made up of individuals and 18.0% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.05 and the average family size was 2.39.