Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Pennichaw Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Pennichaw Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Pennichaw Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Pennichaw Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
PENNICHAW FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Pennichaw FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
PENNICHAW FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Pennichaw Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Pennichaw Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Pennichaw Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
PENNICHAW FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Pennichaw Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Pennichaw Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Pennichaw Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Pennichaw Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN PENNICHAW FLORIDA
PENNICHAW FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Pennichaw is a rural unincorporated community located in south Volusia County, Florida. It located on Lake Harney Road, approximately 1.8 miles south of Maytown Road.
Pennichaw FHA MORTGAGE / Pennichaw VA / Pennichaw Pennichaw FHA REFINANCE / Pennichaw NO CREDIT / Pennichaw BAD CREDIT / Pennichaw HARD MONEY / Pennichaw LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Pennichaw
Pennichaw was one of several small settlements along the Enterprise Branch (E-Branch) of the Atlantic Coast, St. Johns & Indian River Railway, which later became the Florida East Coast Railway. The railroad line was built between 1883 and 1885, connecting Enterprise and Titusville. The name Pennichaw comes from a Seminole word meaning "turkey gobbler". At its peak, Pennichaw had a turpentine still and commissary.
The railroad through Pennichaw fell into disuse after World War II, and by the 1970, the rails had been removed, leaving nothing but cross ties, gravel and the occasional trestle. As the railroads and the commerce they brought disappeared, small communities such as Pennichaw declined. A few residential properties remain in the vicinity of Pennichaw.
The East Central Regional Rail Trail corridor, which is more than 50 miles long, will be developed and managed by Volusia and Brevard counties. The first 5.7 miles opened in early 2011.